Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 23, 2008

    Happy birthday Krystal :D
    Happy birthday Zena :D
    Happy birthday t MEEEE :DDDDDD

    Hohos . Many people birthday today huhs .
    Hahahahaaaas :DD
    Im proud t be one of them xD
    I got a call midnight , :DDD A greeting . he was 1min late . Hahahaa . Nvm its alright .
    I also got a wish from AndrewHoney . Hohos ? It was super nice :D
    He gave me a cake ! HAHAS :D
    Then alot of people , which im not sure they know my bday anot .
    Greeted me . I had a shock can . Hahahas !
    But thanks for all th wishes yeahs .

    But . I was right bout , something's going t happen tday .
    Guess what ? MdmAmrit . Caught me again .
    Zzz . I really give up , this time i gave way . She caught my hair , when last time she said it was acceptable . Nvm . I dont wish t make it into a big matter .
    Went into th toilet , i complained bout her in chinese . soo heng . But abit english , then suddenly she came in & i donno . So one senior tapped on my shoulder then i realised .
    Redo my whole hair . I totally changed my style ._. Just for this stupid DM . Nvm .
    Then went into th class .
    You know what i got ?!
    EYERRRRRRRRRRRRR , SOOOOOOO CUTEEEEE .
    Thats what people gave me .
    Zzz . Then i was like , tmd , SO NERD YOU TELL ME CUTE . Go mati lahs .
    Then all say , cute lahs please ._. you should use this hairstyle .
    Anw , im . Cos i dont wish t keep getting caught . Its stupid . DAMNDAMN stupid .
    & i had enough can .
    I am super duper duper duper tired today . Really . &&& th weather .
    Today , SO COLD . So nice t sleep . & first period was PE .
    no PE cos raining . And then it became free period .
    So , i slept awhile . SO COMFORTABLE :DDDDDDD
    Heees . But awhile only , because th class like monkey . Raaahs . Noisy like hell .
    Thenthen , woke up alr , not so tired .
    Can study :DDD Yays . Hahaaas .
    But it was all lectures . Rahs .
    Nvm , sitll listen . Im guai alright .
    Aft schl . 8sisters went t my house .
    They want t celebrate , me & tracy & fion's birthday .
    My birthday's today .
    Tracy birthday's on fri .
    Fion birthday's on mon :D
    Hahahaas . So celebrated tgt lohs .
    I donno why suddenly i emo ehs . Walao ?
    Donno , super sudden . Then honeystead ask me , Mydear , ni xing qing bu hao uh ?
    Then i nv reply . Cos . I didnt bother talking .
    Then walking t my house that time , they super noisy , & walk super slow .
    Then i shou bu liao , cos im walking behind ._.
    I quickly run t th front ._. LOL !
    Then i was like walking so far apart from them .
    Nvm , No mood . So dont care , keep walking .
    Then reach home . More irritated by them .
    All scared my big dog outside . Then honeystead most irritating one .
    Keeeeeeep pullling my unniform . & it wasnt tucked in . &&& it was ALR very messy !
    Then i shouted at her , Lol . she not happy . Lol . I know i guailan lahs . Nvm . That moment only.
    hehes . Walao . Immediately all ran up t my room -.- !?!?!?!
    MAKE ME EvEN MORE PEkCHEK .
    Cos , i havent step into th house can !!!!
    Raaahs . nvm . They went up , i super hungry , didnt ate from last night till lunch time .
    I go take lunch le . Hahaa . I keep callling them t come down .
    But all donno die whr le .
    Then idc , they dontwant come down not my problem .
    Eating that time , i very ... Haiya . IRRITATED LAHS .
    So just like pekchek pekchek look .
    I was th first t finish . So i went up t bathe .
    Aft tht , went into my room .
    So chaotic . Ohmygod . My eyes really dropping that time .
    Plus th aircon in my room . OHMYGOD .
    at tht time , my mood alr much better le .
    Then was camwhoring .
    Pictures weekends then put . I super lazy , cos rushing for time =x
    ard 6 liddat they go le .
    Aft tht , dinner le went for tuition . URGGHHH .
    Im really dying can . So tired . Then now posting . Im falling asleep .
    This post . It taking me forever t post ._. Nvm . I'll continue typing . Hahaaaa .
    Alrightalright . Shall end my post now . Super tired .
    BYEBYE :DDDDD

    No comments: