Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, July 24, 2008

    Ive uploaded ytd pictures . But only uploaded 5 ._.
    All with honeystead des . Cos stupid blogger only uploads 5 at a time .
    & im lazy t keep pressing ><
    Raaaahs , im rushing yeeahs ? Hahaa .

    You know what ? Im super sleepy this morning ><
    Stupid clock , it was 5.30 , but shown on my clock 6.30 ._.
    i had t check my PSP for th right timing . Stuuupid .
    Nvm , then morning called brendon again . Walao .
    Zombie ? LOL . Thats what he said hor .
    Then went t schl .
    First period was english test . Walao . Keep test de lor .
    Nvm , did test , slept awhile .
    Finish le , maths lessson . Super sleepy lor . But still didnt fall asleep . Good thing .
    Hahaha . Then donno which period , was free de .
    So i slept ><>< . Tired please .
    Then sci lesson . Went t sci lab again . Zz .
    Everytime sci lab , i dont feel like going in lor .
    Nvm , last period , lit .
    ?!!?!? Then went home . I didnt fall asleep today :D
    Heeees . Tmr friday alr . walao . So fast lor . Sigh .

    &&& Denise finally accepted my friendster request ._.
    I keep adding her , NV ACCEPT DE ._.
    I think she donno it was me lorhs .
    cos last time my friendster name all guai guai de .
    This time i put my BIGFATNAME THR :D
    Hahahaas . & she accepted . I miss her dogs lahs .
    Still need wait till donno when then can see again .
    Raaahs . maybe her birthday bahs . Hohos .
    Alright alright .
    Shall end my post here ;D
    Byebye .







    No comments: