Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, July 20, 2008

    I got a shock this morning again .
    Though i didnt receive as many messages as tht cute ass , brendon .
    This one left me a even greater shock .
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhs . It was from . Th first person featured in my list .
    Wrote me a letter in th msg . God . I thought quite long cos i didnt know what t reply .
    &&& . I replied something . I wasnt suppose t say . Hai . Nvm . Whats alr done , cannot be changed .
    When everything was back t normal , okay le lahs .
    I didnt go for tuition today .
    Father was i think angry . I really dont have any other reasons .
    I just dont want t go . Urgghhzxz .
    Nvm . I just woke up from my sleeep . Tired alright .
    Tmr's schl again . Sigh . Nvm .
    Three more days . Three more daaaaays .
    Three more days t my birthday =x
    Allah . Soo bored . Aft 12am on 230708 , i'll be officially 13 .
    No more child tickets alr luhs . Heeees xD
    Seriously , i miss th cute ass Brendon .
    Hmmmm . Ytd , thanks for cheering me up even though i wasnt ALL cheered up .
    Hmmm ? I didnt get t hear you in my dreams last night ehs .
    So when will you tell me what are your lots lots lots t say uhs ?
    Hahaaas . Coming back tonight .
    Be sure t sms me hor ;D Shall end my post here . Bye .

    No comments: