Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, July 19, 2008

    Wow . I didnt know i had a nice time today .
    So nice , all thanks t my sisters . But currently im having socalled quarrels with some so called losers . I have no idea whats their problem -.- .
    Man they suck . All immatures shit . Today's not my actual birthday .
    Im just inviting friends over t come playplay .
    Then its my party . I have no fcuking idea why my brother gets t invite his friends .
    & he discribes me like im some kind of shit person . What th hell is th meaning of it ?
    One of them even said : im only treating you nice because today's your birthday .
    Fuck . Sorry for vulgars . So fcuking immatures talking t me , & i still have t tolerate .
    I tell you , if today's not my day , youre going t get it .
    You think im easy t play with right ? You think also no need think uhs .
    Only one of them is 13yrsold . Still acting so immature.
    Fcuking irritated by them . Zz . Then i was being good , told them , try not t get th 3rd warning & get my brother in trouble .
    Some fcuking ass argued back & said it was none of my business .
    Fine ! Then i wont bother . All my mood is ruin because of them ?
    Ohmyfuckinghell . SpencerTanEeJoon , th bastard . I hate him .
    Lestercheong . Marcuscheong . Michaelsim . I fcuking hate you alright .
    I shall not talk bout them . All it does just makes my mood even more worst .

    No comments: