Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, July 28, 2008

    Okay , thr's one post i would i like t write it here .
    it was suppose t be ytd night de .
    But i didnt write , so i shall write it now .

    I dont know what t do .
    I wanna have a good sleep & forget bout everything , bit i just cant seem t close my eyes.
    Everytime i do , i think bout thoughts i dont want t think of .
    Just now went out with my parents .
    I really am very sleepy . But i cannot sleeeeep .
    Then was smsing jiejie . Halfway she said she wanna go sleep .
    Den sms brendon , he woke up alr .
    aft a while i received andrew's msg .
    I dontwant t see . but i clicked on it .
    cos i didnt see th name , nvm then .
    Then he said things lahs .
    I donno what t reply , so keep saying okay or whtever .
    Until now , my thoughts are running really wild .
    I dontknow why i cannot just forget bout everything .
    I tried running on th tread mill on a very fast speed .
    Together with th fast music , running seriously fast beating t th music .
    Still , those thoughts were still on my mind .
    I know i have attitude problem . We seemed t have drifted .
    This time , im afraid i would lose you , not th opposite way anymore .

    Today's really not my day .
    I had a typo message tht was suppose t be sent t brendon .
    When he told me , i still had no clue bout it , until late at night .
    I nearly had a fight with my parents just because of my damn attitude .
    My father asked me why i so not happy , keep going out of th earth .
    My mother asked me why i look so shaq .
    All i replied was , nothing wrong .
    I cannot possibly tell them , i not happy lah -.-!
    I tried t cover my feelings alr , still i donno why its so obvious .
    Sigh , i find this world , no one can understand how i feel .
    Even th closest kin on earth , would soon be a stranger in my life .

    How i wished i was a small little girl , who knew nothing bout love .
    How i wished i was a small little girl , who need not have any troubles .
    How i wished i was a small little girl , who just needs t enjoy its childhood ...


    Thts th post for ytd .
    Todays post below .

    Actually , i was feeling much better this morning .
    Then recieved honeystead's message , saying she broke off with kenneth on sat .
    But patched back ytd .
    Sigh . Why are thr so many breaks in july .
    First period was chinese . I slept 1&1/2 period .
    Then when i woke up , at th position i was at , i could see my scars left on my hand th last time i slitted . Donno why i had an urge t do it again ._.
    From tht moment , my mood went down again .
    My feelings seems like a roller coaster yeahs .
    Then , received msg from andrew .
    He asked me if i was alright .
    I told him i was fine . Also , i found out qianyu slitted -.-!?
    So many somemore . Omg . I asked her why .
    She said for fun ._. zzz .
    Aft recess was sci . Had test .
    Raaaahhs . So difficult . Then i fell asleep again .
    Walao eh , i saw those scars again . though it wasnt so obvious .
    Hai , i really wanna siao le lahs .
    HIstory teacher come in , teach us , then talked bout emo -.-!??!?!
    Ohmygod . Nvm .

    I really do hope i'll be alright aft this post .
    I hope i'll forget everything aft this post .
    I hope this would be th last post bout this .
    I really dont wish t write such shit things anymore .

    No comments: