Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, July 29, 2008

    Schl was as usual today .
    Did not have attire check .
    I think th dm also tired alr luhs :D
    Hohos , good thing worhs .
    Homec made donuts . Yucks .
    Stupid donuts , so yucks . Rahs .
    Heard from people my homec practical test is make donuts siol ._. YUUUUCKS .
    Teacher dumb luhs , keep choosing donut .
    When waiting for th donut t be baked , honeystead talked bout 7th month .
    Walao , my hair all stand bodoh .
    Usually leys , i not scared whatever ghost stories she say de .
    Like this is th first time i hear until hair stand siol -.-!
    Then my teacher heard us talking bout it .
    She go behind scared yixuan . LOLLLL!
    Ren xia ren hui xia si ren de siol .
    Then all of a sudden i felt so giddy . Damnit . Donno whats wrong with me .
    Followed by stomachache .
    Also , didnt really went for recess , stupid donut fault .
    Take so long t finish , then no time for recess alr .
    Music was aft recess , watch watch watch . Funny lahs .
    Then in between got song .
    Remus & jinteck sit infront of me .
    Like clown liddat . Keep bouncing t th music . HAHAHA !
    Like twins bodoh . So alike . HAHAHA .
    Then slept in chinese lesson . Zz .
    i was super tired alright . They were doing chinese compo .
    Bout parents invading our privacy by looking at our smses .
    Eh , my topic lor ! But i super tired .
    My brain really shut down alr .
    Plus i was sick . Damnit .
    Then bahadur go change seats with me . RAAAAHS .
    I was so uncomfortable with my seat tht time . Zzz !
    Then more die , bahadur go shake th table i was sitting just t make me wake up ?!!?
    WALAO EHHH ! Not only one time somemore .
    I nv wake up , SHAKE . Still nv wakeup , SHAKE AGAIN .
    Tmd . Then i wake up le , immediately i go hit th stupid bahadur .
    you think you shake shake then very cute ahs . Kaopei lahs .
    Went back t my original seat , woahs , much more comfortableeeeeeee , cos thr SUPER nice place t sleep des (:
    But brendon sms came in ._.
    Super accurate ehs he . LOL .
    English was next . Eyer , mdm leong ._. ?!?!
    Keep on saying we're th last class of exp .
    HEY ! Last class of exp so what ? Doesnt mean LAST means BAD okay !
    Th class she taking is th 2nd best class .
    Allah siol , SO WHAT ?
    2nd in academics . LAST in attitude&behaviour lor !
    Still step guai bodoh . Pui lahs .
    Yays , last period was history :DD
    Actually wanted t fall asleep again .
    BUt qianyu moved next t me .
    Then didi also came beside me .
    He ask qianyu : Let me sit here ley .
    LOL . They like forever snatching tht seat de lor . LOL .
    Power t th max bodoh . Chatted with qianyu .
    Something is really not right with her can .
    Keep on laughing . LOL . I talk abit abit she laugh LOUD LOUD .
    LOL ? Got so funny meh ?
    Den i was writing alot of rubbish on my chinese news paper xDDD Heees .
    I know i siao luhs . Lmao .

    Then came home , bathed . Then i stared at my pitiful straightener ):
    Spoil alr . Sigh . This few days my hair like soo damn messy can .
    Then suddenly rmb my mother had another striaghtener last time .
    So i go find nor . Yay , bingo , i found :D
    But it was DAMN difficult t use can .
    I use until my hand super tireeeed .
    Eyer , i want new one luhs . Hehs XD
    But daddy say maybe he can fix it . o.o .
    LOL ? Okay lor . Hahaha (:

    Currently waiting for Brendon's broken , chap5 t come out .
    Eh , fool , faster can anot lahs .
    I wanna know what happen ley !
    Hahahaas :DDD Alright . Shall end my post now .
    Bye .

    No comments: