Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 16, 2008

    YOH :D
    Im here .
    Wow . Today was a niceeeee daaaay .
    Cos it was th student leaders something .
    Donno how t say uhs .
    Super grand bodoh .
    Red carpet here & thr .
    Woots . Hahas . Then I just sit thr & watch .
    So nice. Their all so . bonded .
    hahas .
    So sad they are leaving this yr .
    Rahhhhs . Ohgod .
    I forgot what t write .
    Cos i had a long day today .
    Only knew i dreamt something weird ...
    When i took my nap in th aftnn . I chuatio .
    Really . When my maid woke me up , i immediately jump o.o !
    Heeeh . If not , i'll just carry on sleeping and ignore de.
    Then told th person whom i dreamt of .
    TELL ME NICE !? LOOOOL .
    OKay finefine . Th story .
    Like tong hua gu shi -.-
    So .. fake . Ohwell .
    Dreams are meant t be nice arent they ? Haha
    Went for tuition .
    I had fluuuu . Omg . very nan shou leys .
    Sigh . Hope tmr will be fine le .
    Alright .
    Shall end my post now .
    Byeeeees.

    No comments: