Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, July 17, 2008

    Heyos .
    Im here t blog again .
    Ohya . I totally forgotten bout Nico's birthday ytd .
    Cos i was in a rush t blog . My father was rushing me like hell t off th computer -.- .

    Happy belated birthday , NICO !
    Happy birthday , Rayson KORKOR !

    Alright . Done .
    I think this is th third time ive greeted nico happy birthday xD
    Hohos . Its okay des uhs ~
    If you've noticed , my post ytd was rubbish -.- .
    Cos my mind was separated into three -.-
    One , blog . two , msn . Three , my dad .
    Ohmy . So ytd anyhow post =\
    Hmm . So i shall strt from ytd post alright ? :D

    Had lessons as per usual .
    Then FT changed our places ):
    All exco's fault . Stupid . I hate my current place alright .
    Then FT also kiang de lor . Make me , xueying , joy sit so far apart from ea other ):
    I sit right at th end corner ( left) .
    Joy sat in th center .
    Xueying sat at th other end .
    SMART HOR ?!?! Make me so pekchek .
    Thenthenthen . FIONSEETOH , My supertwin . SAT WITH LIYANGJACK , my dearest bro !?!
    Allah siol . Then cher make us sit boygirl mah . Walao . I wanna sit with my brother alright ?!
    Rahhs . Not fair lor .
    I sat with bahadur best friend .. Actually suppose t be fion sit my place de lor .
    Th teacher go change th plan .
    If nv , i sit with liyang de ehs D:
    Nvm . Aft change , lesson finishing le .
    Then went t th hall for assembly .
    It was Student leaders day . It was so grand bodoh .
    Red carpets everywhr .
    Th whole thing was veryvery nice .
    Finally , schl ended :D
    Went lunch w/ xueying .
    Then saw her stead , ERIC -.- !!?
    right infront of me somemore . Stupid face of his .
    See also wanna slap him . So black . Like charcoal .
    Then me & some other friend of mine faster eat then run away le .
    Shocked , just reached home , xueying called me .
    She say ..... ERICLIMYENSHAN BROKE WITH HER .
    I was like . Wtf ? But i couldnt respond much , cos i donno really break ornot .
    Last time i go escape with her , th stupid guy also said break .
    Then just console her nor .
    PUt down th phone le , i go bath , blabla .
    Was watching tv halfway , i fell asleep .
    &&& . I dreamt . Of someone . For th second time .
    I tiostun . REALLY. When my maid woke me up , immediately i woke up .
    I didnt know th ending of my dream =\
    And that person's asking for my ending . Hahaaas .
    Then went for tuition .
    Finished alr , i realised i had flu -.-!?
    So irritating .
    Nvm . Hope tmr i'll be fine xD
    Thts all for th day .

    Shall post today :D

    Went t schl .
    everything same nahs .
    Angela cried badly this morning ..
    Because of th ericlim . Zz . Ericlim really has some shit attitude alright.
    Just had headache . No idea why .
    I rested awhile . Qianyu , bought crackers into th class .
    & . Ate it . Including me =\\
    & we kena caught =\\\
    & cher so angry . Make us stay back .
    Lmao . W/e ? Aft tht was english .
    Honeystead made me laugh until ... I no voice !
    Hahaaaas . We gossiped bout Mdmleong . Hahaaaa .
    Who tell her keep thinking we sec1 hao qi fu .
    Bleahs . Also she went round gossiping bout sec1D .
    Which was my class . tmd . Mdmleong . Ni mei you si guo .
    Then today , she wore th clothe . TRANSLUCENT DE BODOH .
    Woah . sexy bodoh . ( ehhhemmm ...)
    Honeystead , spotted her BAR . HAHAHAHA .
    keep gossiping xDDDD So funny jiu shi le .
    we were saying ...
    LAI LELONG LELONG , MDML FOR $1 , who want ! :DDDD
    Then i write : Aiya , sell for 10cent also no one want uhs ! Old ass woman .
    HAHAHAHA XD
    She aft class then realised ,
    Stupid benjamin . He skipped class -.-!
    Tgt with joel , idc him nahs . I also not related t him in anw .
    BENJAMINYEO ! Why cannot be guai yi dian meh ? Will die if be guai ar ? Hahaa .
    Then i swapped places with bahadur .
    Yixuan , saw me . & he is th dm .
    Then i looked at him .
    He gave me th lion look . Lol . I stare back at him .
    Then he say , okayokay . I wont write your name . Teacher see alr then i write :D
    Then i say , GOOD :D I know you love me de ! Iloveyou lahs :D
    Haha . Then he down thr laugh nor .
    Misslatha came into th class aft tht . SO LUCKY SHE DIDNT SPOT ME .
    PHEW . Then told th whole class t stay back.
    She really pangsehkia de i tell you .
    Aft schl , whole class waited for her for like 10min .
    She didnt appear. Then called chairman tht whole class can go except , liyang , benjamin , qianyu & me . Walao . Tell us go meet her outside staff room .
    walao ! Then nvm . I wait lor .
    Wait for another 10min ! No sight of her siol.
    Then i damn irritated -.-.
    Wait again .. Finally came out .
    But talked t th boys first !! Aiyohs . Still talk so long .
    Walao walao . Still have t wait . My turn le . Lucky not so long .
    Then went back home .
    Hahas . Hmm ? Ive got nothing t post alr .
    Shall end it here . Bye :D

    No comments: