Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, July 18, 2008

    yoh :D
    Ive been touring singapore :D
    LOL . Like real uhs .

    Happy birthday , marcuscheong :D

    Had schl in th morning . Had attire check .
    For th very first time , ive passed it :D Yay !
    Then aft tht went back t class .
    Donno what happen t me tday .
    during Misslatha classes , ive been always so ... TIRED .
    Then i had tests . Rahhs . So many can . Im so tired .
    Tell you . Good things bout tests , :D
    Aft tests , you can sleep , WOOTS :D
    I had maths & chinese test . Small de uhs .
    It was easy , Hahas . I had such a nice sleep aft maths test .
    Cos aft maths test , SCHL ENDED . Yay !
    Then went outoutout .
    I managed t play maple private server ?! IT WAS DAMN SHUANG CAN .
    In less than 30min i leveled more than 10 levels . Wooows .
    So shuang . Haha . Then heard tht np ended early tday .
    So called dad , told him it was early tday .
    He told me i had t go back myself -.- !
    Urghzxz . Tired can . Nvm . Then me & qianyu .
    Went t th playground thr slack xDD
    Cos i dont want t walk .
    Heees . Then suddenly rmbed i had t do something at home .
    So rushed back , i nearly pangseh-ed qianyu . LOL .
    She said i boxim like fion supertwin . LOL . Crap uhs .
    I whr got boxim . I wuxim de okay .
    Hahaa . Then went home . Bathed . Now blogging . Fyi , i just reached home .
    Tired . Then mummy came back from barcelona alr :D
    Haha . I chatted with this CUTE ASS , BRENDON !
    LOL . Damn cute . LOL . Keep saying . Shanette , i tell you something . I HATE PAPAYAS .
    LOL . He nothing btr t do uhs . xDD Then went t his blog .
    he told me i stalked him ! Rubbish . Haha . Alright .
    Ive got nothing t post alr .. All i know now is tht .
    Im ass hungry . Im sure t put on weight .
    Cos . Ive been eating alot of nonsense this week . Ohdear .
    Ive gotta stop =x Hehs .
    Bye .

    No comments: