Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, August 26, 2008

    Im bacccccccccccckkkkkkkk .
    So bored . youknowyouknow .
    I slept so ealry again .
    But this time i managed t stay awake . Heees .
    I woke up that time hor , is th time i received honey's msg .
    Walao . Suddenly muscle crampppppp .
    Omffffffffg . Superduper paaaain .
    Then when relaxed alr . I dint move .
    Scared pain >< .
    Then move abit wanna reply honey's msg .
    CRAMP AGAIN !? Walao .
    That means i cannot move laaaaahs .
    Crazy . Then i really dint move .
    Stayed at my sleeping position . LOL .
    Okays , aft awhile managed t move .
    Went t mummy's room watch tv .
    So funny please th show . HAHAHA .
    One tomboy(?) likes one guy .
    Th guy got girlf in JAPAN .
    This tomboy find all sorts of girly stuff just t let this guy like her .
    EYYERRR . I got goooosebumps .
    No offence loor . Really watch until my hair all stand . LMAO .
    Still got another guy , LOOK LIKE NICO . Hahas.
    But that guy on tv look so much more innocent .
    Wahahahas ! Nicochiayixian , not innocent at all xDD
    Okays . Shall end my post now :D
    Byeee .

    No comments: