Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, August 26, 2008

    I was sick ytd night .
    Donno why . Felt so dizzy . I slept like 5plus ?
    Then keep on waking up & sleep .
    HONEY LAHS !? Berightback super long de lor .
    Wait for him until i sleep .
    But he was super duper sweet laahs yesterday .
    Honey , i'll remember your 20reasons ~ 10+10=20 hor ! xD

    Went t schl in th morning .
    Rahs . Had homec practical test .
    LOL . Yixuan shared his toppings with us .
    I think he got th highest marks lor .
    He made th snowman , heart , star , another donno what thing donut until so nice lor .
    Then honeystead was like , yixuan ahs , you can go open donut shop liaos .
    LOL . I think honeystead also said , what if honey made that donut for me o.o .
    I think only . Dont remember o.o . LOL .
    Then aft tht was recess . I only drank soyabean .
    Then went back t class .
    Had chinese compo test .
    Th test inside th char got someone th chinese name behind same as me one ._. LOL .
    Still got another one th chinese surname say as me de . LOLOL !!
    I write until very shuang . 20minutes finished le .
    Then slept for th other 40minutes .
    Was sci , then eng , then history .
    Boring please . I was killing time by playing tictactoe again with liyang .
    Walao . I only won one 10 game .
    Th other two 10 game liyang won .
    Damn him . He cheat de lor . Not fair .
    Stupid dii . I may be your jie but you older than me can ! Bully one .
    Aft schl went heartland with sweetheart&qianyu .
    Only ate snowice . LOL . Dint eat lunch .
    Actually wanna meet my stupid honey today de .
    Donno what thing suddenly tell me his dad want him go somewhr so far which i would take ages t go . Actually is can if i want .
    But like , scared my parents suspect .
    So . Inthend dint get t meet him .
    WALAO ): HONEY !!!! THURSDAY HOR . DONT PANGSEH ME AGAIN -.- .
    Bid goodbye t sweetheart & went home aft tht .
    Seriously , i wanted t throw my phone away .
    LOL . Donno why .
    Now here posting .
    Siansiansiansiansiansiansiansian .
    Stupid laahs . I realised alot of people view my blog no tag de lor ):
    Stupid lahs . Nevermind .

    AndrewChan , Im missing you like mad lahs ):

    No comments: