Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, August 25, 2008

    BOOYAHS ! Im backbackback !
    Woohoos . Im so bored laaahs .
    1moreweeekkk . Holidays les . But its like only 1wk .
    Rahs . Nevermind . This one week . I'll enjoy , I swear please . LOL .

    Schl was damn boring .
    But donno why im super awake during class times .
    Only one period i wanted t fell asleep .
    I think its history .
    Hahahas . Im super crazy in class .
    Think of honey think until siao liaos .
    Hees . Imissmyaddictivehoneysootootmuch please.
    Before aft schl , remus sent me those songs he owe me :D Thankyou hor uncle !
    Hahaha ! Then youde , keep disturbing hanafi , also got talk t me (:
    Then ridley , want me t play badminton with you , solo match .
    I say dontwant . Cause i dontwant bring th dumbo badminton racket . So extra sial .
    Then ask him bring , he said ON ~ Okays . Good .
    Qianyu , also asked me go . Lol . I say i dontwant leahs . Hahaha ! disiao her abit =x
    Played tictactoe with Liyang diiiii .
    Out of 5games , i only won once . Dii won twice . Draw twice .
    Wahahas . Im lousy . I know :D:D
    Hahas .

    Honeyhoney !!
    Sigh , i miss you so mucccch ):
    How i wished i could see you everyday .
    Raaaaahs . Im seriously going insane because of you le laahs .
    Heehs . Iloveyousomuch cann .
    Youre like my oxygen tank .
    An oxygentank i need not only in water ,
    One i need in my everyday life .
    One i need everywhere i go .
    Without you , i think i will die .
    Never would i leave you . Never would i even THINK bout it .
    Unless you wants t lors , then i've got nothing t say yeahs .
    But dont leave me nahs xD ! Wahahahas .

    ANDREW CHAN MING WEI !
    ILOVEYOUALOTALOTALOOOOOOOT ♥ !

    No comments: