Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, August 24, 2008

    Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahs .
    Im so happy happy happy happppyyyyy looooor !
    xD Heeees . I went out with HONEY LEHS ! x3
    wooots . Ilovehimsosososomuch .

    Went t tuition in th morning .
    Then aftnn went out around 2plus ?
    Go find honeeyy .
    I nearly lost my way nehs .
    Heehhs . So confusing lor that place . Raaahs .
    Then ask jiejie help me .
    Cause really dontknow .
    Hahas , but managed t find my way .
    Th first thing i saw when i went up th escalator was IVAN . LOL .
    Cause he said blue shirt mahs . Then i quickly turn , & saw honey !
    Hees . That time i still on th phone with . Erm . I think is jie bahs . Cannot rmb .
    He soso cuteeeeee lahs ! xD
    Then keep walking walking . Donno go whr .
    Finally walked t place , still donno whr .
    LOL . Smsing jiejie , ask her if she was coming .
    She keep telling me not coming not coming .
    Inthend i saw her , RIGHT INFRONT OF ME .
    LOL . Okayokay . Then slacked nor .
    Aft tht sweetheart called ._. Damn . her turn t lost her way . Wtf .
    Then i walked th whole of marina square just t find her . (?)
    LOL . She kept scolding me on th phone lor ! Stupidddd .
    Nevermind . Aft that slacked again .
    So coldddddddd . I dint bring jacket -.- . Neveerrmind .
    Jiejie go le . Cause she say before 7 need t reach home .
    Around 6 plus liddat went for dinner .
    Honey asked if i was cold , i said yaaaaahs . Haaas .
    He got wear jacket . He very warm , very nice ! xD
    Hees . Ivan also so damn funny . LOL . Cannot stop laughing . Hahahas !
    Woahs , see them eat hor , also damn cute de . LOL .
    Sweetheart spotted them , keep throwing th food out . LOLOL !!
    Then walk walk walk again . Talktalktalk again .
    I getting colder and colder . Raaaahs .
    Again , i donno where is th place we were at . nevermind .
    I told honey that i 7.30 need t go .
    He say how i go home . I said take mrt . but i donno how t go .
    He say he bring me :D Heees xDDD
    Iloveyouiloveyouiloveyouuuuu !!
    Honey kept saying ivan fierce o.o . Hahas .
    Not really laahs . Hahaaas .
    Then times up , walked me t mrt , bid him goodbye .
    I love every moment of that day can .
    Omggg . imisshimsomuch ):
    How i wished i could stay longer uhs .
    Nevermindd . hope t see yooou soooooooooooooon !!! x3 !
    Weehoos xD

    Alright . Shall end my post now .
    Hohos . Jiejie . LOL . You correct siaaaahs .
    She really uninvite you from her blog les .
    LOL . Guilty of something hor . Black secrets inside . LMAOLMAO !! xDDD

    No comments: