Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, September 4, 2008

    Boo yaw !
    Im seriously getting bored of life .
    Guess what . Had a lecture ytd night at 12am with my father ._.
    Crazy . Nevermind . I so tired alr lor .
    Still have t listen t his crap . Nevermind lor .
    Listen then listen , if those lectures can get me out of trouble , willing t listen .
    Then he was like so angry when he came back from his friend wedding dinner .
    Suddenly this aftnn when he came back , suddenly treat me so nice .
    I really chuatio . Haiyo . What he want siahs .

    Honey go malaysia today ... ):
    Eyerrrrrr . I miss him so much lahs dey .
    Omgomgomg . Miss him really aloooooooot .
    Without him , my thoughts go really crazy ...
    Crazy me . Donno why i anyhow think rubbish again this aftnn .
    Honey say he try t contact me in malaysia .
    Wahs . I thought cannot lor . No roaming mah o.o .
    Suddenly receieved his message .
    Weeeeeeeets ! But reply so slow .
    Maybe connection or something ?
    Idonno . Hahas . Glad t see his message :D

    Tmr need t go back t schl again . Wth .
    I dontwant can ._.
    Stupid . But its oral -.- .
    Bobian . Need t go back . Sigh .
    No honey pei me sms also lor tmr ..
    Omg . Not fair lahs can .
    Honeyhoney , FASTER COME BACK ):
    Alright . I shall end my post now .
    Bye .

    No comments: