Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, September 5, 2008

    Heyoooohh ~
    Mapled in th morning .
    & yayy ~ I'm now 3 levels higher than honey .
    Weehooo ~! xDDD
    But i know honey will chiong when he come back from malaysia de nahs .
    Hehhhhs . Thats why i now chionging as fast as i can .
    Bleahhhhhh ~~


    Was suppose t go t schl for oral today .
    I did went lor .
    But i see mdm leong face , i turn back .
    LOL . Nervous breakdown . (?) .
    Yeah , like real . No lahs .
    Cause last minute dont want take .
    Then angela & me went t find liyang di they all .
    Went bowling . LOL .
    But we didnt play .
    Only th boys did . Haha :D
    Me&angela chatchat .
    Allllaaaaa . Angela complain alot bout honey leas !?
    Raaaahs . Wo gen ni ping le lahs . LOL .
    Super guailan lahs she .
    Damn her . Talk t her can vomit blooood .
    Lucky i got my ways t dui fu ta .
    If not i kill her uhs ! Hahaha .
    My qingai de di cannot stand us alr . LOL .
    He so poorthing .
    We went KFC aft bowling .
    Then ridley&jianxuan sat one table .
    Me, angela & di sat another table .
    Me&angela sat tgt and then di opposite .
    LOL . He bought food .
    We ate 1/4 of it . LOL .
    His drink , i only sip abit .
    1/4 of it is angela drink , SEE HOW BAD IS SHE ?!
    Then suddenly her stead call .
    I shouted , OYE FENG , YOUR STEAD SIBEH GUAILAN PLEASE .
    LOL . Then angela tell me , eh shutup orh , wo mei you re ni uh .
    LOL . I told her i wasnt talking t her , BLEAH ~
    Wtf , she tell me back she also not talking t me .
    WTF ? Not talking t me talking t ghost uhs . LOL .
    Nevermind , talk t her stead so long .
    Stupid di still ask me wait for him t finish his food and angela t talk finish then let me go home .
    RAH ! then i wait for di to finish food .
    Finish le , i say i want go now .
    HE TELL ME WAIT FOR HIM FINISH DRINK .
    RAH !? Stupid angela still on phone .
    I say , si sweetheart , you enough le hor , i want go home now .
    All dont let me . WHAT TH HELL LAH .
    Then ridley&jianxuan go le .
    Aft that i want t go also . Stupid angela think she so big size block me .
    I cannot go out . Her leg short . LOL . Inthend managed t go out .
    di cannot stand me le , say aiya , go la go la .
    Reach mrt . Jianxuan follow us go opposite .
    Walao . ANGELA STILL ON PHONE ._.
    But i still shooting her . So she like halfway talking on phone halfway shooting me back .
    Wahs , di good !?!?!
    I down thr keep laughing mah , angela my stupid sweetheart tell me want tell me secret , then i say dontwant hear . She tell me MUST SAY YES ?! Then she show me one killer look .
    Wtf , i scared lah dey . LMAOLMAO .
    Laugh laugh laugh .
    Suddenly di say , Eh , jianxuan , got stead alr lahs they . Eh eh eh , we also must find .
    Then me&sweetheart say same thing sial : Eh , shutup lah !
    Then behind him , me&sweetheart plan t disiao di alr . HAHA .
    Ended up slap his back . LOL .
    (not so hard lahs of course)
    Aft that , di still down thr crap : eh eh eh , just now got one chiobu lehs JX , so chio sia , find her stead want want ?
    STUPID JIANXUAN , follow him guailan : yah lor yah lor , must find lah !
    Wahs , tabuleh tahan . LOL .
    finish talking le , reached th escalator alr .
    I went home from th other side .
    Th other three went th other side for bus .
    When i said byebye hor , stupid sweetheart still down thr shooting me .
    EH WALAO . SWEETHEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT .
    YOU BLACKLISTED LE LAHS ?!
    AYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .
    MAKE SURE YOU SEE THIS POST HORHORHOR .
    LOLOLOLOL =X Dont vomit bloood hor .
    Hahaha xD Stupid guailankia . HAHA .

    Alright . Shall end my post now .
    SWEETHEART , entertain me more when schl reopen kkk :D
    Dont make me go siao can alr xD !
    LOVEYOULAHS DEY !

    Honeyhoneyhoneyhoneyhoneyhoneyhoneyhoney!!?!!??
    Raahhhhhhs ):
    I miss you like hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll .
    Where you go ):
    Why sms me halfway then no reply alr ..
    Eyerrrrrrrrrrrr .
    Faster come back tmr kkkkk !!!!!
    Iloveyoulotslotslots !
    MUARRRRRHHHHHHHHS♥~

    No comments: