Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, September 13, 2008

    Hellos ! ;D
    Hohos . Actually wanted t post another post ytd night .
    But chatting with honey halfway then i fall asleep .
    Left my handphone on for th whole night .
    Wanted t see what honey sent ytd .
    But said server disconnected for whatevr crap .
    Nevermind then .
    Shall post now bout ytd night .

    Ard 8plus liddat i had some misunderstanding with honey .
    Sorry . Urgh . Cause i wasnt in a good mood . Sorry sorry .
    But was alright alr after some time .
    Then honey went online .
    Chatted with him .
    He actually cheered me up nehs !
    Ilovehim so much please !
    Keep making me laugh .
    & he keep telling me he wanna see th file !
    Say until super cute bodoh !
    I cannot resist him les !
    Too cuteeeeeeee !
    Inthend promised t let him see .
    Hahas . Eyer , honey so cute !!! XD .

    Message to andrewchan { though i dont think he can see it , but nvm xD } :
    Dearest honey ,
    Sorry for doubting you ytd .
    I promise i wont anymore .
    I trust you , i do i do .
    Youre th guy thats always by my side t cheer me up when im down .
    You're th guy that made me believe in love once again .
    You're th guy that heaven thinks its made for me ,
    like how th stars are made t twinkle , how th sky was made t embrace .
    My love for you will never change .
    Till th day your love dies for me , i swear my feelings for you wont fade (:
    Honey , i want you t be my last romance x3

    No comments: