Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, September 13, 2008

    Pukeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-y .
    I miss WoodgrovePrimarySchl .
    SO EFFING MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ))):
    Seriously . Im missing alot alot alot aloooooooooooooot of people .
    MOST OF THEM FROM WOODGROVE ESPECIALLLYYYY .
    Let me see .
    ALYSSA WONG YI LING .
    CHARMAINE KUM YU WEN .
    CRYSTAL LAI CHING TING .
    NG JIA LE .
    JEFFERY TEO JIAN HUI .
    JONATHAN HENG YOU WEI .
    CHOOLIN .
    Ahhhhhhhs . Dont believe im saying his name .
    NVM , he special : DENNIS YEO JIE RONG , TH PERSON WHO WAS SHORTER THAN ME BEFORE YET NOW 2 HEADS TALLER THAN ME -.- !

    EYER . I MISS THEM OH SO MUCH D:
    I wanna see them again !

    Thats in th 5H group .
    Lets see . Those not so close but still close de . LMAO .

    WINNIE TAN WEN HUI :D HAHA .
    TRUDY TAN YUN YI .
    Aiya , seriously . Cannot rmb their full names .
    But those who were in 4H , but went t 5I .
    Those are th people whom i misssssssss .
    Hehhhhhhs .
    Let me see . Those names whom ive mentioned .

    Alyssa wong : AHHHHHHHHHHS . Rmb how we quarreled last time -.- . Rmb how childish we were . You&joey , hell keep playing pranks on me . YOU GOOD HOR . LOL :D &&&& ! I remembered you pointed th middle finger t MrLeo's butt hor ! xD
    Charmaine&crystal&jeffery&choolin : CATCHING ! LOL ! How lame can that be -.- . But that used t be hell th most craziest game in our chilish life . HAHA . Thinking back now makes me laugh everytime w/o fail !
    NgJiale : Ohmygoshhhhhhh . Th time we gossiped bout teachers&NATHALIELEE . xDDDD Effing funny bodoh !
    Jonathan : Eyer . Ass you ! Still can rmb how last you used t disturb me huh ! Bleahs . My turn take revenge bully you , i tell you !
    Rahhhs . Seriously hate t type this name .
    DENNISYEO : Wth . So fated hor . Our dads know each other . Knew you from p2. I wasnt in th same schl as you back then . Then aft that , donno why . BECOME SAME SCHL . I seriously stunned when i saw you in woodgrove during chinese lesson . Hahaha ! I hell rmbed you like me . AWWWWW ;D HAHAHA XD . Oh man , im kidding . LOL . Catching ass . Youre th one who trained me t catch you hor :D
    Trudy tan : Wows . Very close during primary4 . Feelings faded aft that cause you went t 5I , so bad des you !
    Winnie Tan : Wahs , i still got th saved conversations of us quarreling . Cause i loved copying you back then . LOL . Now dont have le hor ! XD

    Crazy hell . I miss them i miss them oh so much D: !
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhs !
    Alright . I shall go get a drink aft talking so much . LOL .
    I type also can thirsty des xD
    HAHA ! BYEEEEEE .

    No comments: