Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, September 21, 2008

    Okay , great .
    Im much better aft knowing something ytd night .
    Yes , i will and i must forget this kuku andrew chan .
    Dont worry , wo mei shi le .

    Ytd night conf. with kor&supertwin&qianyu rainbow .
    Lmao lahs can .
    They damn funny .
    Especially my korkor .
    Damn damn guailan .
    Is really guailan . I should call him guailan korkor !
    Eh ! You say let me kick your ass de hor !
    Tmr i go kick ! XD .
    Hehes . Talk talk talk until 245am .
    Korkor sleep on th phone !!!
    Wth , he so pro .
    Me&supertwin heard him snore i think !
    Hahaha !! Bendan korkor .
    Supertwin damn cute laahs .
    Yays , thanks for being there whenever im down !
    Dont believe my guailan korkor also down there making me laugh .
    Hahaha ! XD .
    Okayokay , i gotta go tuition alr .
    Rahhs . Hahas .
    Sisters and brothers PBT x3 !

    No comments: