Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, September 20, 2008

    a pretty weird day i had today bahs .
    My eyes , were quite swollen .
    So went to sleep in th aftnoon .
    4plus woke up .
    Then went down , watch tv , then hear music . Lolol .
    Im trying not to be not happy luhs .
    Then at night , dad ask me alot of things , and talked to me again .
    Urgh . Boring . Then he added salt t my wound can .
    I got so many friends .
    He have to say andrew this name .
    I keep on holding my tears .
    Went breathless again .
    Ohdear . I know sure gonna expose my secret one .
    Then my mother ask me give her phone she want check .
    Check alr she ask me whats going on between me and him.
    Zzz . Idk what t say .
    But , i guess its time t tell th truth .
    I told everything .
    Yeahs , but i dint get scolded .
    They consoled me instead .
    She said i was silly ...
    Am i really that silly .. ?
    Loving someone , crime ?
    Im seriously shocked to see th number of tags .
    I can tell , most of them is my daily readers ._.
    Alright , thanks alot for those tags .
    Give me some time ?
    I'll try to forget bout this .
    Hope i can treat it as a beautiful nightmare .
    And people who spell my name wrongly hor , idk what th hell is wrong with you .
    Know me so long still can spell my name wrongly .
    Rahhs . I kill you uhs .
    Kidding :)

    No comments: