Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, October 22, 2008

    Hello humans ! Im back back back ! What a boring day today please ! I nearly died of boredom . Woke up ard 9 . I thought th comp was on , so chionged t th comp . SAD , it was logged off , & idk th password . Then i went t complained t my daddy : DADDY WHY YOU LOG OFF COMP ?! MUMMY ALLOW ME T USE LEH ! Then he was like : PAISEH ! Just now use use use then log off . I was like , Wth lah . So bad lor . He told me he 3/4 oclock then ask mummy for password . Cause he himself donno . Wth lah please . LOL . But nevermind . I wait till my brother comes back , he knows he password (:D) .

    Chatting with Stefen , my alibaba th whole morning . He actually pei-ed me . HAHA ! Im too bored alright . Damn funny lah he . Damn cute lah he . STEFEN ALIBABA IS MY LOVE :D Hahaha . But he suddenly emo lor . Roars . Cause of some particular person , NOT ME HOR ! Obviously . HAHAHA :D Im a good girl you know (: . Tried cheering him up , cannot work .Rahs . You this girlgirl who made him upset , so bad lor . Treat you so good you bully him . LOLOLOLOL :DD Ehs , im being random here . I never list any name out . So i never offend anyone okay !

    Then my cousin came t my house . Asked me t do something bout her laptop . Lol . My old laptop . Stupid laptop . Internet connection cao ji de low . Connected alr but limited connection . I donno what shit lah . Im not computer maniac , so i donno okay . Then dont care lor . Haha . Finally com on alrdy . So here i am , BLOGGING :DDD

    I think i'll be putting back my profile & sort . Too many people asking why is my blog so empty etc . & its driving me seriously nuts . But i dont think i'll put up my tagboard ;D Hohos . Spammers are shit . Lowlife asses . Maybe not call spammers lah . Should say , aiyohs . My english also not so good . Those people who tag alot of vulgarities & scold people , those kind of people call what sial ? Aiyohs . Idkidk . Hahaaas .

    I guess i shall end my post here :D Say byebye t me ! (:

    No comments: