Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 21, 2008

    Im just one normal girl who hangs out anywhere in Singapore . Do i look like i act alot ? Whats some people's problem ? If they dont believe my pictures are really me , i really have got nothing t say . I know im a coward of some kind . But its actually none of their business yeahs . I dont tell people im rich or what . In fact very less people know i am . Cause i dont tell it out . Unless people ask . Im very happy with my life . & if people befriend me cause im rich , then they are stupid . I am not rich . I dont print money . So they come with me for what ? They still wont get any benefits . Sorry t those who call me ShanetteTanShiTing . Seriously , thats not my real name . I wont say out my real name , someone might use it t blacklist me . Dumb .

    Shall not talk anymore about this . I really dont think its worth it . Shooting each other everytime . I've seriously got enough . I remembered my last post saying that i'll stop talking bout this alrdy . But , this thing keeps coming into my mind . Those blogs that i go t , i'll always see my names appearing . & they anyhow shoot can . I never mentioned one they also shoot . Roar . I dont think i can do anything . But message to those people if you can ever reach this blog of mine : I dont think you can control my life . To that girl who said she might return t Yuying : I dont need t hide my face . I've done nothing wrong . To those people who befriend me cause im rich : I think you can stop befriending me alrdy . Dont need t tell me any reasons , i know it myself .

    Woke up quite late this morning . When i've bathed everything , alrdy 12 le . Haha . Im a pig , i know . My sister say one ! LOL . Alinehneh ~~ I love my alinehneh so much please . She's having some IT thingthong . I wake up become so high because of her . Hahaha ! ILOVEYOU ! Talk t Fion , my supertwin too . Im somehow sharing my problems with her :D . Iloveher equally please . Hahaha . MUACKS TO BOTH OF YOOOU ! :D

    Hmmmmmmmms . Im very boredboredbored . Currently surfing th web . Bloghopping people's blog . I think i should stop doing that . In case i see my name pop up again . Thats stupid you know you know . I might go audition later . See if i want anot lahs :D
    Shall end my post nownownow :D Byebye !

    [edit]
    Never really did anything today . But came back here t post . Im just simply too bored lah . Chatted with Jeart kor & Sihui jie & Sally . Haiyo . Damn bored . Called Sally just now . Walao . Dont cry lah my dear . No use one . Cheerup okay . Now things okayokay alrdy right ? Stay that way okays , i'll be here , dont worry :D ! Jie also donno why suddenly emo lor . Walao . I become even more bored . No one high alrdy ): . Not fun le . Talking t Stefan that ALIBABA . not on MSN . On friendster . Somehow arguing -.- . He very alibaba lah really . I wanna kill him le . KILL KILL KILL . I have t find MURDERER !!! :DDD Haha . i seriously go insane le . He made me go high ~ Thankyou alibaba ! :D

    Went for dinner . Now back here . Zz . Boring shit . No one auditioning with me lor today . I never even auditioned D: . So bored for goodness sake . I wanna go out . But im trapped in my house D: . So sad lah please . Because of something lor . If not i can go out alrdy . So sad so sad . Sigh . Hope i can go out asap please :D

    I'll say bye for now .

    [/edit]

    No comments: