Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, October 20, 2008

    Shanette is back to blogging(: . I've gone mia only for some reasons . Decided to ignore those losers & carry on with my peaceful life :D . Im not gonna put th other part of th blogskin which puts down my details and so on . A blog is suppose to be an online diary . So its not suppose t let people see yeahs ? But since its public , & im lazy t put it private , i'll not people comment my blog :D . I also dont give a damn if there are even readers in my blog . I do talk sense here yeahs .

    Played audition with my sister , sihui , in th morning . She is like super super high . & she made me super super high too . I kept laughing non stop . Haha . Damn funny . Th way she play too . Sister , iloveyou alot laaa :D I hope to see you soon alright . Miss you beautiful face lahs my dear(: .

    Collected my shirt from Aolin alrdy . I guess im smart , that i dint go meet her . Alrdy sensed something wasnt right . I should trust my own mind yeahs :D . I thought i cannot fit into th clothe . Like so lucky i can go in , hoho . Lols . Should i thank aolin ? As a good gesture , i shall :D . Thankyou Aolin , for th shirt .

    Have been busy thinking of whether to put this blog up . For like 1over hour . Its making my mind burst lah . Like so stupid , i thought of wordpress/livejournal . But when i went t their webs , i have no clue what th heck are they talking about . Worst , i dont even know how t use it . So went back t blogger . Easiest still lahs . Remember , this is my diary . If ive got readers , & some of you dont like my blog , keep comments t yourself yeah ? :D Anw , youve got to what . I also dont have tagboard let you write . HAHA . Im smart . { Ohgosh , im bhbing ~ }

    Currently talking t Sally&Sihui&F . Yeahhhhhs . Sally&Sihui , i super super love you . I mean it lah okay ! Love you like siao siao siao ! Later i become lesbo how lehs ? I blame you two uhs ! :D I know im evil , but you two more evil . Make me into lesbo ! xD ALRIGHT ! Im crapping only . Dont take it too seriously yeah . F , you got O's ? Must work hard okay , { though i somehow know you will have difficulties passing ;x WHOOPS ! } get at least t poly :DDDD .

    Alright . I shall end my post for now . Byebye :D .

    No comments: