Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, October 19, 2008

    Whole day using computer .
    Hahaha . So funny lah me .
    Kept laughing infront of th laptop .
    I think my parents think im mad .
    LOLOLOL . Blame , MY ALIBABA , STEFAN .
    Damn stupid lah he ! Say what send me t india donno what sai .
    Then he created th word , BABAILA ?
    LOLLLL . Got hear before mah ?
    Mei you hor ? HE SAY HIS CREATION LAH .
    Yahlah ! LOL . So funny lah you ! :D
    Alibaba & Babaila ~ Nice man . HAHAHA !

    Aiyoh , my irritating erzi .
    Keep . MUMMY MUMMY MUMMY ! WHY NEVER REPLY ME ?
    I CALL YOU SO MANY TIMES !
    Zz . Im busy duh ! Irritating leh you know .
    Zzz . Now want me play audition . Make so much noise !
    AIYOH ! SHHHHSHHHH !

    Er . Still got one . What name ah ?
    Lol . Idk . Ahboi uhs .
    Lol ? Idk lahs . Really no answer lahs .
    Go sleep lor . Lols .

    Those who want me tag blog de hor , i'll tag lah !
    My mind alot of things lehs .
    But i only got one pair of hand hor !

    Sally , DONT ANYHOW THINK UHS !
    th greateset thing in life is finding someone who knows all your mistakes and difference yet still find you absoulety amazing .
    Thats what you said yeah ? It would be super great t find that person .
    But i'll seriously think that person wont appear .
    Just stay happy & contented with what&who you are now yeahs :D
    SHANETTE LOVES YOU :D

    No comments: