Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, December 18, 2008

    did nothing today . Everything was as usual . Roars . Im super bored la . Lol . Neopets only got 17k or 18k . Dont remember . Lol . And this stupid stupid stupiiiiiiiiiiiid blogskin drove me mad just now . I was doing it so nicely you know you know . Putting th colour and th picture and edit other stuffs . Then finish alr right , there was one part that i haven't edit . So i went on and edit . Edit , save . Then ..... POOF . My skin ruined -.- !! Nevermind , i still act smart go delete here add there . Stupid la . Inthend th skin turned out like kukubird -.- . Damn irritated . So went t rest . I wanna forget bout this damn blogskin .
    Watch tv , bathed . Then use com again . I remembered th damn blogskin . So i spent 1hour or so redoing th whole thing !! Look at my face : >;( !?&*@%"# im so not happy okay . Lol . Den aft that , it turned out well . Omg la , finally . My dear blog , i know you hate me , but gimme some face la ! LOL .

    Most of th time was smsing with annabelle and joy . Omg la , my bill sure sure sure burst one . Im trying super best not t sms so much alr . But this annabelle hor , wah . Sms me , mei wan mei liao de . Roars . Nevermind , she my goody friend , can yuanliang . LOL ;D . Im meeting annabelle tmr :) , long time no see man . Hahaha . And . Guess where we are going . AMK HUB . Omg . Im super super super super super sick of that place alr can . Thats th stupid place that i've lost my stupid phone . I tell you har , this time i go amk still so suay i sumpah i wont go amk anymore sial ! LOL .

    Hmmm . What t post la . LOL , heyhey . Guess if i'll post later in th early morning ? ( it means i haven't sleep and im super bored and i wanna sleep but my eyes just wont budge and i'll be down here complaining ! LOLOL !! ) i think wont la . Last night sleep at 430am lehs . Super tired la . Today still liddat i think next day i'll be a zombie alrdy la . LOL ;D

    One more thing . Should i cut my fringe short ? I think i look better in short fringe . I ask my mother . She tell me longer better . Cause i still can clip up and its neat . And if i cut short , later go schl cannot clip , then get caught by teacher again . Aiyo . I donno what t do lehs . Anw , if i cut my fringe short i donno how t tie my hair . Cause previously i cut th porcupine hair . So now still short . Wont so fast long de la -.- . Roars . Pekchek pekchek . How how !! Advice please !

    No comments: