Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, December 18, 2008

    look at th bloody time la . I cannot sleep ?! Roars . Then my stupid aircon like giving me hot air liddat. Damn hot la omg . And i feel like having another bath you know . Zzz . I wanna sleep la !! Tmr i got tuition lehs . How t sleep late la . Lol . Actually its an excuse . I wanna wake up early play neopets . LOLOL .

    Kinda into neopets since today . Cause i've got nothing t do . Then i started playing with friendster that pet thingy . Then reminded me of neopets . LOL . So went t play it . Named my pet bubbly .... Something . Cannot say . LOLOL XD . And then i got free 1000 neopoints . Standard la . Now i've got altgt 10k plus plus le . I pro hor ? Hahaha . Its seriously addicting la . I've never been so hooked onto neopets in my life , really . Its because i saw this cute petpet in th shop selling for 24k . So i was having th urge t earn that much in one day . I know im mad . At that moment i only had 3k nia . Still long way lehs . I hope later around 10plus i'll be able t chiong till at least 20k . Hohos . Very relaxing game i should say ;D . Its lame i know but its nice :)

    Heard from my dad he's invited his friends over for x'mas party . He invited uncle james and uncle winson . Also heard that maybe peiyee they all coming . LOL . Will nicholas come ? Hahas . I dont think so . Its been some time since i last saw him . Dont really remember how he look alr . I only know he's short even though he's still taller than me . Hahaha . I still remember there was one year on chinese new year day 2 , he came my house , then keep disturbing me . Made me laugh till i cry . LOLOL . So cute la . I'll have t wait till th next cny t see him i guess . Dennis yeo too .

    I miss ben ben dumbo !! I hope i'll see him on 2ndjan , thats what he said . I still remember okay . Hahaha !! Super cute la omg . Hahahas ! XD .

    SLF sisters wansui.

    No comments: