Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, February 1, 2009

    Third post . LOL . But its already past 12. Blogger will treat it as tmr le . LOL . Sad . Hahahah . Lion dance came t my house just now . I nearly went deaf . LOLOL . ITS REALLY DAMN LOUD . omg . Hahah . Th lucky number was ....... Bleahs ;D dont want tell you . HAHAHAH .

    Lester house also got party. So went there . Bring baby ryan go there too . He is so damn heavy okay ! Omg , i carry him hor , until my hand now , really very pain . I type also pain sia . Zzz . Lucky i never use right hand write , if not , really die . Then ate dinner blahblah . Vivienne and valencia and family came t my house too . Hah . Aunty alice ask me why i never wear contacts . Urgh . GO ASK MY STUPID MUMMY LA . Zzz . Then chatted with her awhile .

    Watched hotshot . Ahhhh , xiaozhu effing cute ! LOLOL . If i had this kind of boyf uhs , im oh so so so lucky . LOL . I know its impossible . Hahah . Then slacked all th way . Bathed already , went t chat with jie and stefan g.laogong on msn . Jie was busy watching her anime , so dint really entertain me . Hahah , but i kept telling her how hot xiaozhu is . Heheh . I Watching tv that time too ma . Then everytime i tell her that , he'll appear on th tv ! LOLOL . So cute la xiaozhu !!!! Heheh . But that stefan .... Urgh . He so ..... Urgh ?! -.- . I made him unhappy i guess . Actually talking so nice de lehs , then suddenly idk what happen he dao me -.- .... Then never talk le . Urgh . Eh stefan dear uhs , dont not happy lehs . I not purposely liddat one . Is you suddenly like not happy then make me also not happy then i said that de ._. Sorry sorry . Haiyo . Idk how t make boys happy la , angry then i know how la . You've got a taste of it already lor . I know alot alot of guys know that i only make them angry la ._. Sorry la , then dont wanna get scolded , then dont talk t me uhs ..

    After that my father called me . He suddenly also got so angry . Wtf . I think is everyone hear my voice bu shuang right . -.- . Idk what i did that made him so angry what th hell la . He was below and i was on top .
    Dad : shanette .
    Me : huh ?
    Dad : shanette !
    Me : HUH ?
    Dad : come out here la !
    Me : (whisper t myself ) lan eh , i want watch tv la -.- .
    Dad : (show me some fuck face) go off th third floor lights .
    Me : orh -.- .

    Liddat only lehs -.- . Zzz. After all th guests left , i was in spencer's room using his comp check something . Then aloysious and him tell me sleep in his room cause they scared -.- . Idk they scared what toot la . LOL . Check finish already , my dad came into spencer room . Show me some fuck face again . Walao la . Went t greet them goodnight then went t watch tv again . Zzz . Mother suddenly come out say is i make him angry one -.- . So i went t say sorry lor , mother tell me say one . Zzz . Hai si wo la .

    Father started nagging like there's no tomorrow . Zzz . Damn wtf la . I from standing t sit down . From sit down t lie down with my head up . From head up t head down . Tmd damn loso bodoh . I cannot stand him la . Wtf wtf . Then my mother another crap . Zzz . I told her what aunty alice told me bout th contacts thingy . She keep saying no . Say what i simple hygine also dont have . Who say sia ?! She then no hygine la! Her clothes always use donno how many times de ?! -.- . Zzz zzz zzz ?! Then she say i must prove t her that i got hygine and do things myself then i can get contacts . FINE . I'LL PROVE IT T YOU -.- . ZZZ . EVERYTIME THINK I CANNOT DO IT . TMD LA .

    So irritated by my parents la seriously . Zzz . Idk what they want la . Im not a perfectionist la . Im a human okay . -.- . Zzz . Go find one perfect human gimme see la ! Even th world most clever person also got some part of their life not perfect de lor ! -.- . Stupid stupid stupid stupid !

    What's worst , im having a very bad stomach ache . Urgh . So long lehs . From just now 6plus till now. I walk abit pain abit . Now i lie down also pain . Haiyo . I die better la ........ -.- .

    No comments: