Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, February 1, 2009

    TSKKKKKKKK -.- . I posting th pictures halfway . Suddenly th camera no battery ?! -.- . Zzz . What th fuck . I also donno where is th stupid battery already . Walao eh ! STILL GOT ALOT OF PICTURES LEH ! -.- . So sad . Cannot post le . LOL . Cause after this post im lazy to post already . -.- . So irritated lah . LOLOL .

    Tomorrow is school already . Hate life . Life sucks . -.- . Yesterday phoned with kor . Then talked to Leo on msn . And his friend . LOL LAH . Make me laugh siol . Hahahah :D Leo is a dummy asshole . HAHAHAHA xD . SIAN !!!!! I WANT TH PICTURES TO BE UP . URGHHHHHH . STILL GOT MY DOGGY PICTURE DE LEH ! SO SHUAI SOMEMORE . Walao eh . Stupid camera . Choose such a nice time to no battery . -.- .

    Alright lah . ENJOY .






















































    No comments: