Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, January 27, 2009

    You all wanna know something ...? All of a sudden , everything flashed back into my head . All because i did something stupid . Stupid , as in i went to recall everything . Urgh . I really miss him . I know this sounds bitchy ( somehow , i got this word from jie . ) cause he already has stead . And im still down here like mad saying im missing him . But seriously i do . Omg ... Why ... I miss his everything . Urgh . Th file ..... Its still here . I wrote inside that i'll let him see only when we broke ... But now , he dont even care . Sigh ... Last time , he would even bother to tell me what th puzzle means . Now , its useless ...

    I wanna say i love him like how i used to in th past .
    I wanna tell him how much i missed him .
    I wanna write him love letters .
    I wanna make those stupid messages and send it to him .
    I wanna hug him ..
    I wanna hold him tight ...
    I MISSED CALLING YOU HONEY..........................................
    Urgh ... Really very bitchy huhs ...

    Hais . What can i do . You seriously cannot stop me from loving someone . How many fucking times have i told myself that i'll forget you . Urgh . I know you think i forgotten you yeah , if not why would you come talk to me like once in a blue moooon ... How how how ... Its hurting me so fucking badly ... I know i am stupid la .. I know now , you wont even wanna see me .. After so much things that have occured , even if i you tell me how much you hate me , i dont mind ... I just wanna see you ... "I wanna walk down th aisle with my father , and marry th one i truly loves . Th person , is you ..." I want this to come true .................. Its really impossible .........

    This pain is endless ... When will it stop ... No one can ever replace you , im very sure ... Its been 4 months ... 4 long months ... What should i do ... Follow my jie slit ....? Nooooooooooooooooooooooo ... I dont wanna do that ... Urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .

    I really wanna kill myself .................
    263739 2426 6464 934 ... Can you teach me how to forget you ...


    Finally i've exposed my secret huhs ..... No one knew i couldnt forget yeah . No one . I know . NO ONE .................................. Cause no one understands me at all . But now , i seriously have reached to a point where i really cannot keep inside ... Im breathless ...

    No comments: