Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, January 26, 2009

    ZZZZZ . This stupid blog . I wanna die already . I wanna edit my skin till pink pink pink de . Walao eh . Edit halfway , th whole thing gone . Idk go where . -'- What lah . I know blogs dont like me . But how can you torture me -.- ... Im having a seriously bad headache now . Really . I wanna just sleep and dont wake up . Can i ? -.- . Urgh . Jiejie , why you havent online . I very bored . I wanna die ofd boredom already . I want someone help me do basecode . Zzz . I find find find , find until my blood vessel wanna burst already . What th fuck . I tried myself , but i cannot do it . Lol , first time siol . Cause i very tired lah . I forgot how to do already . Lazy to find codes and so on .

    Went to take angbaos just now . Sian . I realised tomorrow not going Uncle joseph house . Hais . No angbaos for me this year le lah . Sian . -.- ... Help me , my brain really cracking already . Who got pain killers , bring it all th way to my house gimme can ? .______. Urgh , dying already . I dont feel like going out later already . I wanna sleeep lah D: Howhowhow , but i also want angbao . Hais . I WANNA SLEEEEEP . I hate cars . They make me have very bad headache if i stay in it too long . Zzz ...

    What to do now . So bored . This is th third time i've gave up changing my skin . I'll try two more times . If still fail , then i'll stop editting already . Dont drive me mad please -.- .. Wednesday i dont want go school . Urgh . I dont want i dont want . I can use headache as an excuse anw . Its a fact what . Im not lying .. -.-. I really am very bored ... Someone talk to me . Someone play with me . Someone entertain me . Someone audi with me . Someone kill me . -.- . Im sure you can by now imagine how seriously bored i am right -.- ..

    Okay , donno who said i was a flirt . Toh qian yu -.- . Cause i went super close with benjamin dumbo th day we went vivo . LOL . So i passed by this link , and i spotted this quiz . I did it , guess what , im not a FLIRT -.- ... Stupid qianyu .


    Are You a Physical Flirt?
    Your Physical Flirt Level: 20%
    You aren't a physical flirt. If anything, you tend to be a bit cold, physically.There's a good chance that you don't enjoy touching people... or being touched.And while there's nothing wrong with how you are, you may be sending people the wrong message.So give a hug or pat on the back every now and then. Even if you aren't trying to flirt, it will make you seem friendlier.
    Toh qian yu so crappy . Hahahahah !

    No comments: