Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, February 9, 2009

    ALOHA :D:D Im btb :D Back to blog . LOL . I slept before 1 yesterday . Really tired ._. Chatting with darling over th phone . Then supertwin and tuanwei also called in . Stupid tuanwei . Have no idea why he never talk . So scared we hear their secrets siol . HAHAHA :D:D

    Woke up at 7.30 sharp. Urgh, wished i could sleep longer . But school starts at 8.15 ): Recieved message from benben dumbo ! OOO! :D:D:D Then went to hall . Eugene and th boys owned my place -.o . LOL . So i had to sit even more backbackback . Alamak . Had th usual flag raising . Then went for english lesson . I KEPT YAWNING CAN ! Ahhhhhhh , so tired . I wished i could just sleeep . Then headed for maths . Th fans there really hor .... Damn cold . -.- . I think maths i also sitting under fan . Maybe abit further only . Or something liddat. But im near th window . -.- .

    Receeesss time . Nothing to do . After recess went for geography lesson . Had test . Ahhhhhhhhhhh . I sure fail .___________. Zzz . I revised . But , remember liao next minute forget -.- . Nevermind . Urgh . Literature was next . Whole class have to perform some skit or something liddat . Afew did . I didnt . LOL . Havent prepare mah . So funny lah th people who performed . I meant most of them . LOLOLOL ! Especially one done by th boys . Alamak , laugh out loud please ! Went to hall for idk what thing lah . After went for lunch . Never eat . Charlotte asked for psp so lent her . Then i took her phone see see . She also took my phone see see . Then she pass to yolande . THEN , yolande see my picture . Got nico and andrew's one inside . They keep , OOOO , WHO IS THAT HARRRR . Then also got benben picture mah . Ask again . LOL . Then yolande peeeeped at my message ! Roars , that kuku . LOL . After that she asked me why i changed to bishanpark and blahblah lahs . They damn cute lahs .

    After that science lesson . Then ended :D LOL . Later got tuition . BYEEEE :D:D
    Loves CHRISTOPHER ! :D:D

    No comments: