Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, February 10, 2009

    hello hello hello hello . I died[slept.] at 11plus yesterday. Thats early oh ? Hahahas . Too tired ma. Chatted with supertwin on th phone yesterday. She's damn cute :). Bernice was also on th phone. Speaking of her. Yesterday she added me in msn. Then she say she's christopher friend blahblah . Then started intro all those lor . Then she asked me be her gan . Lol , i sui bian de ma . So we became gan shagua. Lol, after th phone call, she tell me dont want be my gan already. -.o . Weird people . Gahs, w/e . Dint phone with baby last night. Talk awhile only. I fell asleep le .

    Then woke up this morning, my eye super swollen bodoh. -.-. Then prepared, 6.40 left house. Walao eh . Everytime daddy drive me he'll go so early lor . School only starts at 720 liddat lahs can. So kiasu . Tootass. Everything usual. Had pe for th first period . Rock climbing . I dint bring track pants. -.-. Hate it lahs can. Nevermind, some never wear also :) . Teacher chose me yolande charlotte and jazreel come out wear th harness . Gahs. Blur like sotong. Idk how t wear lahs aiyo. -.-. Then th sun super hot please .

    After pe , chinese. Most boring lesson. Zzz. Went up for maths . Got small quiz . I think i'll fail. LOL? Recess was next. Charlotte and yolande played my psp. Th pro -.-. I scared lahs . HAHAS . i super lousy de ;D . then chatted with them . Went for science lesson after that. I SLEEP. -.- . so boring. Really, i think history and geography is much more better than science. I know im weird. But science seriously not my subject. After that was art. Aiyo. My art also sucks . Heh . Then media studies . Jesmine came t our group . Then chatted with her. LOL. Jazreel keep saying a paikia -.-. Wth. Im effin th guai can?!? Oh ya!! Chuanzhen that fool keep bullying me lor !! Roars . Slap you lahs .

    Went home and had tuition. I accidentally sprained my leg.... Aww. Hais . Damn pain. But not as pain as last time's one. Last time de is i seriously super cannot walk. Need daddy carry me . LOLOLOL. damn pain.. Roars. Choy called me before tuition saying that she'll put me in officially. LOL. she say alot of teachers say i good . SEE. I WHERE GOT PAIKIA . BUTTOCK LAHS . LOLOL. ;D i was like talking t choy like my friend siol. LOLOL. I kept eh eh her. Whoops ? HAHAH .

    Alright. I wanna go bathe le. BYE !

    No comments: