Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, February 27, 2009

    BABYYYY :D:D:D LOL ! My blog is my baby (: Hahahahs . Woke up at 6.20 . Then prepared and reached school at 7.10 liddat . I sat down , and took out my psp play . Then suddenly darryle sat infront of me . He asked me if my djmax was th fever version . Then i know he got fever already and he wanna get free exp . URGH . I was like , NO WAY MAN . Is shu ding le . LOL . But i still played with him inthend . He keep please lah please lah i also irritated . LOL . I won 1 round out of 4 rounds . -.- . How pitiful . He bully me mah . ACTUALLY , got 1 round i was winning one ! THEN !!!!??? Reach th last two notes hor , I GAME OVER . WTF LAH . NOT FAIR MAN . Then he sucked all th exp away from me ): LOLOL ;X .

    First period geography . Same thing , i kept yawning yawning yawning . Tired bodoh . Followed by english and then history . Boring shiat . After that recess . My battery flat already . I meant my psp . I asked chuanzhen if he could lend me he go suan me ! WTF . What a meannie lahhhhhhhhh . Then it was chinese next . Zzz . I slept . Very uber boring -.- . THen woke up , chuanzhen was suaning me again -.- ... Reading period was th last period of th day . YAAAAAAHOOOOOOOO :D LOL ! Yahoo . LMAO ! It was still plain boring . Chuanzhen tried suaning me again . But i dont care him le . Qi si wo er yi . -.- . LOL . Went home , now im blogging lah -.- .

    Wanted to call supertwin go ddr yi xia . But im so tired ): Then never go . YAWNS ! Im so bored ! MAYBE I SHOULD GO LEHS ! SHOULD I ? Its still early man. LOL . But i donno she free anot -.- . Wait , i shall go call her later . Hahaha . Hope she's at home or nearby . LOL . AIYA ! Mother toot -.- . I forgotten she's sick . Wth . I just read finish her blog and i could forget shes sick . I have serious stm lah seriously . Ohmymy man . -.- . Nevermind then . Hahaha . Alright , shall end my stuffs here . Byebyebye !

    No comments: