Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, February 27, 2009

    Booooooom. Hate looking at myself in th mirrors . I tell you uh. Those pictures that im posting below, all took me donno how long -.-.. I kept retooking. Urgh . So ugly . I LOOK UBER UGLY POLEASE. LOL. But for th sake of my poor blog. It looks so boring. With all those lengthy word posts. I read also eye sore. ._. But it'll only be ONCE in awhile . Cause , i seriously suck at photography -.- . And , my mother changed her phone . No more front cameras . Urgh . Her samsung Omnia cannot front camera . Maybe can lah , idk -.- . Stupid phone . I think touchscreen phones suck like sai . -.- . Its like so lame . People buy it for show off. Then inthend have difficulty typing or using it . How stupid can they be ._. I'm not offending anyone please . Just my way of thinking. Dont feel offended !
    Alright, if you hate me, seriously , dont look at my pictures .
    :D
    :D
    :D
    :D
    :D
    :D
    :D
    :D
    :D
    :D
    :D
    :D
    :D
    :D
    :D
    :D
    :D
    :D
    :D
    :D:D
    :D:D
    :D:D
    :D:D
    :D:D
    :D:D
    :D:D
    :D:D
    :D:D
    :D:D
    :D:D
    :D:D
    :D:D
    :D:D
    :D:D
    :D:D
    :D:D
    :D:D
    :D:D
    :D:D:D
    :D:D:D
    :D:D:D
    :D:D:D
    :D:D:D
    :D:D:D
    :D:D:D
    :D:D:D
    :D:D:D
    :D:D:D
    :D:D:D
    :D:D:D
    :D:D:D
    :D:D:D
    :D:D:D
    :D:D:D
    :D:D:D
    :D:D:D





    I think my hand moved. LOL. Look at th shaking effect(: .

    Eeeeks. I can clip my hair up again. But alot of short hair lah.
    Still can clip right. -.-.

    No comments: