Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, February 7, 2009

    Damn fedup . Zzz . Why do i have such a pretencious brother . Like whatthfuck lah . I wished he would get whack sometime when he grow up can . I wont feel a single pain . Not because im inhuman . Is because he is too irritating . -.- . Zzz . Damn whatthfuck . Fucking humji dog . Behind comp bark so much . Infront of parents step one fucking good boy . FUCK OFF LAH . Next time people tio you , better dont tell them you got sister . CAUSE I WONT KNOW YOU FUCKING BASTARD .

    Was trying to download my psp game . Then finally can work . But its effing lag . Nevermind . Spencer got his own effing laptop , which i dont . I dont care . Cause i've got a desktop . Then ITS MINE RIGHT ? I asked him if i could use his comp , he said no . SUA . Went to use my mum's one . Then he went to see my desktop . LANJIAO , YOU CAN SEE MINE I CANNOT SEE YOURS ? Idiot . Then he was touching my internet stuff . I scared he delete my stuff . Compared to him , im a pro in computer . So you can imagine how noob he is right ? -.- . Then nevermind . He walked out of th room and asked me , jiejie if i download another psp game , will th comp lag ? Obviously it will lah !? My computer so slow . -.- . No brains . Then he walked into his room , and change his fucking msn pm say what , hate a gal with a idk what lah . -.- . But it describes me very perfectly .

    Eh , wuji say infront of me lah ! I see you 24hours . Why dont dare say . Type your crap infront of th comp . Very shuang issit . I also can type for you mah . SEE , i write this whole junk of words for you . Very NICE right ? Im trying to make you popular . No need to thank me .
    Spencer Tan Yi Jun , you better watch your words .
    Enough of his craps . I wont bother bout that fat idiot . Woke up at 11am today . So irritating . I watched hotshot till i fall asleep yesterday . I remembered i paused it when i went to bed . But idk why around 4plus in th morning , suddenly it played itself again . So noisy , i woke up . Off-ed it and went back to bed . Around 9plus , maid come in and off my aircon -.- . Zzz . Then 10plus , spencer tan come in my room shouting my name . DAMNYOU LAH . Some retard down there screaming my name . I know my name nice lah , no need scream/shout right !? -.- . Then 11 my mother came in . Walao eh ! I WANNA HAVE PEACE WHEN I SLEEP CAN ANOT ?!?!?! I wanna lock my room de lehs . But i know , it wont work , cause when my mother know i lock my room in th morning , she'll bang th door until all my neighbours also can hear -.- ... So irritated lah .
    Used computer . Then audi-ed awhile . Kena disturbed by spencer tan again . Zzzzzzzzzzz !!!! So irritated . Fuck off fuck off FUCK OFF -'- . Bathed and everything . Then did geog awhile only. LOL. Then went online again . Now already 5plus . Sigh . Why time go so fast one . Tomorrow Sunday again . And it'll be monday AGAIN . Urgh . Life is super boring lah . I wanna check friendster . I think having matainience . Zzz . They keep having mantanience also nothing good de lor . Make friendster more lag only -.- . Might as well dont do anything to friendster . Lol . Shall go find something to do le lahs . Too bored ):

    No comments: