Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, February 6, 2009

    Woke up at 6.25 today :D:D Hehoha . I then dont care lah . LOL . Then prepared everything 6.45 already . 6.50 liddat left home and headed for school . First period was geography . Then went for english lesson . Did compo . I managed to finish on time ! :D Went for history class next . Seriously , ITS SUPER COLD . I told you before did i ? I sat next to th window plus under th fan . Omg , freezing . Hate it when its history then english or vice versa . Both lessons i also under fan . Brrrrrrrrrr . Cold until i faint .

    Recess after that . Bought Milo . Then sat down there . Jesmine asked for my psp . Zhihao asked why i lend her when she dont even know to play . LMAO . Then jesmine lend it to zhihao . I took jesmine phone see see yi xia . Hahaha . Jesmine damn cute lah :D Was playing th song Big girls dont cry . What a long time , never heard that song already . LOL . Then headed for chinese lesson . Did chinese compo . Zzz . So stupid . Hate chinese compo lah . I got quite a number of words put han yu pin yin . I wanted to put english word de sia . But i scared cher later flash my paper on screen , paiseh dao yao ming -.- .. LOL .

    End of lesson already . Cher havent even dismiss us , th crazy chuanzhen ran out of class already -.- ... Went to hall for reading period . Only got 18newspapers , so need to share . i shared with nick and ryan . LOL . One infront of me , one behind me -.- .. LOL . Read finish already , do finish already , th nick keep disturbing people -.- . LMAO ? Laughs (:

    Went back home after that . Called mummy to ask if i can go yuying see orientation . Tmd , she dont allow . Say what daddy will say cannot . -.- . Irritated lah . So watched hotshot to kill time . I only watched 2 episodes , i fell asleep . LMAO ! I slept quite long ._. Cause i keep wake up , sleep , wake up sleep . My stupid phone lah . Call call call , sms sms sms . Th stupid vibration . Cannot take it sia -.- . Then i finally woke up . Th moment i sat straight , Taochin called me . Lmao , say what my voice like small kid . LOLOL !! Blame my mother for it . She borned me out de . LMAO !

    Woke up , i went siao outside my house . LOL . My crazy dog attacked me lor -.- . I know i smell nice , HAHAHA . Kidding lahs . Then went to heartland to get foooooood . So hungry . 7plus le i still havent eat . LOL . Then suddenly my brother say want go playground with lester . Then suddenly my maid say want go heartland get things . THEN SUDDENLY lester's maid(joy) say want follow her . -.- ... Inthend all of us go tgt . LOL ! Walao eh , regretted going with them. Damn pekchek siol . Th crazy joy keep going long way leh ! MAKE ME DAMN WTF . Then my maid keep following her , i bobian also follow them . They walk so fast i also donno for what . Gan qu tou tai sia . Bought my food , then my maid keep rushing me to go home -.- ..... Say what spencer waiting for us . Stupid , my brother cannot go home himself meh . So noisy . So rushed back home . Joy and my maid drive me mad again . -.- . GO LONG WAY AGAIN . Siao lah dey ! I know heartland so well . They think i will lost . I know joy goes out even more often than me lah hor . BUT HEARTLAND I KNOW DE LAH CAN . TMD . -.- . Stupid . Make me so fed up .

    Ate finish , taochin called again . He pro hor , call always very right time de . LOL ... Cause i dint reply his message . -.- . You know what , i thought he call wrong person . I picked up , i said hello . Th first thing he told me was : CUTIE -.- . ? Dont mad lah . Loooooooool . Then watched tv . Until 10 . LOL ! :D Later watching again . On net . HAH . My laptop want to no battery already . Roars . I shall go charge . Hahahah . Also i shall go hunt for skins ..... -.- . CIAO !

    No comments: