Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, February 5, 2009

    Gooooooooosh , i just watched finished one show . AND IM EVEN MORE DETERMINED TO MOVE TO AUSTRALIA . LOLOL !! Its really such a coincidence . I was looking at bubbletea's blog this afternoon . Cause she's in brisbane now . [I still remember that time when she told me to meet her there -.- . How th hell am i supposed t contact her when i dont even know whats her mobile number in australia -.- . ] Then her school just started . God , her uniform is ..... No comments . Hehhhh . But she made it until , WOW , GOT COMMENTS . LOL ! :D I meant nice lah (:

    Then i was editting my blog , saying i wanna move to australia etc . LOL . When it was time to have my dinner , i turned on mtv . They were having this True Life show . Its really , OMG LAH . Its about a 15yearold newyorker who just came to new zealand . Then she obviously got difficulties mingling with th people there mah . Its normal okay . She got no friends for quite some time . Then they got this camp . For bonding thingy de . There were 16yearolds there too o.o . LOL . Then there is this guy , cameron , oh fyi , th girl's name grace :D Back t th guy , cameron always disturb this grace . LOL .. SO FUNNY LAH THEY PLAY . I kept laughing ! Hahhah !! Aft one whole day of playing together , its night time le mah . Need to sleep on right . THEY SLEEP TGT LEH ! ._. So sweet somemore . AND , when they wanna hug , they kept playing with each other . HAHAHAHAHA . SO FUNNYYYYYYY . But they seriously damn cute a couple la ! [ CAMERON IS REALLY EFFING CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE . ] School time already , in class so paiseh . LOL . Th people around them kept teasing grace and cameron . HAH ? So cute . LOLOL . So this grace started to have alot of friends already .

    At th end of th show , she said : At th start , i wished i could go home immediately after school hours . But now , who cares ? I love it here . ( As in those hangout spots. ) And then behind got two slides , words written there were : Cameron and Grace still remained as friends . ( I WAS LIKE HUH !? SURE ANOT ...! LOL . ) And everything turned out great . Th end . And it added again : The ends are always okay . If the ends are not okay , its not the end . LOL ... ! ANGMOHS ARE HOT ! HAHAHAH :D:D They use facebook . Im sure . I went brisbane , i went into cyber , i saw super alot of people using facebook -.- . I really donno how t use . LOL . I'll try some other time . Hahaha .

    EEEEE ! I WANNA GO AUSTRALIA !!!! I WANT I WANT I WANT ! D: , at least i can start a new life there ;D Myabe i can find shuaige there . ( SURE HAVE ONE LAH ! LOL .... ) Man , im kidding only . But im not kidding bout th going australia part . Ehem , i said wrong . Its supposed to be moving to australia . Yeah , sounds more correct (: I wanna go thereeeeeeeeeeeee !

    AUSTRALIA !!!! :D:D:D

    No comments: