Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, February 3, 2009

    Look up for inspiration.
    Look down for desperation.
    Dont look left or right for information.


    Nice quote i have there right? Thankyou thankyou . Hahahah . No lahs , i wont anyhow take people's idea de. Hahah . It was from my science teacher . He told us that when we were having th test yesterday . Nice right, i like it ;D

    Woken up by maid at 6.08 . I woke up at 6.18 inthend . Paiseh very tired . Then prepared and headed t school . First period was pe . I dint went for pe cause i was having stomach cramp :( . They were doing rock climbing . Hahahah . Damn funny la th instructors . Hahaha . Was smsing with g.laogong . Hahahah , thanks for accompanying me ;D heheh . Next period was chinese . I was slacking and smsing all th way -.- LOLOL . Then maths had maths test . Hope i get good results now lahs . Zzz . Heh . Recess after that . Then was science .

    I tell you something , i love th science teacher alot . Somemore same surname as me , how can i not love him ? HAHAHAH . But hor , i seriously hate th subject . -.- . I kept falling asleep . But wake up . Cause i sitting infront . Very scared get caught. LOL . It was art next . HAHAH . SO FUNNY . We had art test . LOLOL . Its supposed t be close book test . But me and chuanzhen and cindy sitting behind , we go open book see . HAHAH . But still will fail la . Alot never do -.- . After that was media study . Chatted with jazreel abit . She sent me songs . I saw one song called circus by britney . Just as i thought . I heard th song from th radio before . But i donno whats th title , cause th person dint say , so i was like : sure is britney song de. Title i think is circus . LOL , REALLY GUESS CORRECT. i very pro la ! ;D Then this stupid chuanzhen keep bullying me . Wtf la you . Go hell go hell -.- . You one month older than me nia la wtf -.- . LOL . School ended ;D . Had maths tuition after that . ;D i got angbao again . Heheh .

    Now finish already ;D heheh. Nothing t do . I haven't do history homework . Zzz . Idk how t do . Walao . I rather copy text book la . At least no need think lor :X hehehs . Difficult difficult . Urgh . Shall go bathe already . Im so stinky . Heheh . Bye ;D

    I dont promise t be a good girlfriend.
    But i'll try.

    No comments: