Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, February 2, 2009

    School started late today . Zzz . Stupid . Woke up at 730 . Prepared everything 8 . Left house at 8plus . School started at 815. Yeah i reached school late . Wanted t pon school . I reached school , i smsed honeystead tell her my dillema . Chatted quite long with her . Then also smsed andrew and chuanzhen . Then smsed er . Dumbo . LOL . OH . AND LEOO . roars . I donno where t go . It just came into my mind so suddenly . I dint bring enough cash too -.- . Zzz . But i still planned t leave . Suddenly chuanzhen call me tell me give him th lit homework . He stupid la he . He hai si wo de la . He ask me faster go find him give him th lit homework . I was in th toilet that time . Then finish doing my hair blahblah le , i went out . Wanna go first floor de , then there was this teacher who passed by me . Idk who th hell he was . Then he asked me what was i doing blahblah . Fuck , then i had no choice but t go back t class . Qi si wo le la !!!!

    I asked chuanzhen who th toot he was . He tell me vp ?! Tmd , tio chua . Stupid vp . Spoil my plan . Urgh urgh urgh urgh . Hate school like there's no tmr . Zzz . Then it was maths and same time table blahblahblah . Was still smsing with leo . Did i mentioned i sent 100 messages today ? -.- . I broke my record . I mean since i got back my phone on dec la . Yeah . Nice one shanette ;D lol . Then this damn guy made me think so much rubbish . Yeah . Last period was science -.- . Got test . Yupp , i fail le. Lol . Behind i got leave questions blank. Ya , i know i "pro" . Thank you thank you . But i dont tutor people . LOLOLOL . So fail le lor .

    After school already 3 . Reached home 3plus already . Bathed everything 5plus . 6 went for tuition . Lol . Got new guy . Call max de . He keep sleeping la . As in , keep on wanna sleep . Zzz . He look abit la andrew . But andrew's so much more handsome la . Heh . Then after tuition , went home did my work . Actually haven't finish la . Cause idk how t do -.- . No one help somemore . So irritated . Hais . Nevermind . Dont care .

    Now . Wanna know one thing ? Lol . I also dont feel like saying . Whoops , LMAO .

    LEOLIM.
    020209 1244h.
    I hope we'll last. Iloveyou.

    No comments: