Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, April 10, 2009

    The weather sucks.

    Never really did anything today yeah. Also dint go out. The wet weather makes me very lazy. -.-.. Ahma came to my house. From morning till now. My parents say she'll be here till night. So obviously, i cannot go out too. Blahhhhhhh. Was randoming stuffs. Watch tv, play psp, play guitar, play piano, use computer, eat and eat. -.-. I think i put on the kilo that i lost. Zzz.

    Trying out Your Call - Secondhand Seranade on guitar. Cause that's the easiest song that i know. LOL! I can play it! But i'm freaking noob. Cause i cannot coordinate. I have problems coordinating. That's one reason why i quitted piano. -.-. I tried Right Here Waiting - Richard Marz on piano just now. Sounded passable i guess. Abit more practise, it'll be perfect. (: Haha. But that's only the chorus la.

    Let me tell you how noob i am in guitar. I spent 20minutes finding where the crazy notes are. I spent 10minutes getting it right. And an hour for sounding right. So how long did i took? Use your math head! An hour and the half. -.-. So crazy right. Until now i'm still figuring why the sound is so weird. Hehehh. Imma beginner. And i havent even had guitar lessons. I can get those notes right, its a miracle to me already. :X Haha! I so envious of those who can play those expert songs la. I also want lor! ): But i cannot even get Your Call right. How dumb. Alright. I'll be off practising it already. BYEEEE.

    OHYA, FionSeetoh, First Love can be played by guitar. :D

    No comments: