Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, April 9, 2009

    What a wonderful day.. :D

    HI. Sorry for the previous crude post. I know i scared you. Hahaha. I was boiling yesterday. Cheat me. -.-. Whatever. Had normal schooling today. Chuanzhen lent me his phone awhile to text Fion. (: Thankyou yo.

    Went back home, prepared and headed to Heartland. Waited for Weiqi, Joey, Qianyu, Angela, Joy, Tracy to arrive. Weiqi told me they coming. I think Liyang also. -.-. LOL. Then waited for them for 20minutes. Finally they came. I saw Fion first. I was like. O.O. I thought she said she couldnt come. Haha. Then saw her. Chatted with her and then Qianyu came. She seemed super not happy. LOL. Then Weiqi and Joey and i forgot the other name. Joey also SO unhappy. -.-. She dint even said hi to me. Blah. After that, I saw Liyang, Bahadur and Sushan suddenly appear. Liyang reaction freaking cute la! LOLOL!! Bahadur also. LOL! Like they saw alien liddat. HAHA. Long time no see, peeps. (: Heard that Tracy&Angela was sick. Lol :D Then talktalktalk. We were so like stranger. Lol. Then they went off already and Qianyu&Fion&Me went This Fashion. Then went to my house. I suggested! :D:D

    Slacked awhile. Listened to songs. Qianyu is a bully la. Forever she is. (: Then we started camwhoring. My past time. HAHA. I haven't camwhore like so so long already la. Cause the moment i take a picture of myself, i can faint seeing a ghost. -.-. But still camwhored. I managed to survive seeing that ghost face for so many times. Most of the pictures that i took seriously looked like ghost. HAHAH! Cause my fringe freaking long :P

    Ate dinner, then editted pictures. Fion&Qianyu went home 6plus. Now i'm here blogging. I'm doing a fast one. Cause my mum say some internet guy is coming to our house and fix the internet. :D Haha. Alright. Bye for now. Sorry again, for the crude post! I'll go online again later! :D













    No comments: