Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, May 26, 2009

    HI LOW. :D (Get it? High and low...? HAHAHAH. -.-.) Today was quite a high and low day la. LOL. Let me start.

    Went to school like all the other school days, except today, we sat at the hall until our butts hurt like no one's business. Had some sexuality talk. It's damn.... gross. They talked about sex disease. ITS DAMN GROSS. They still got pictures. Omg, i cannot get it off my head. GROSS KAY. Then recess. Walk around walk around. So sian la. Then mother suddenly texted me. So... guess what. She found out bout my grades. You know from where? HERE. THAT'S WHERE. Blogs are so ....... Sometimes i just hate blogging. But i seriously need a place to rant ma. Lol.

    So i got scolded over the messages. BLAHBLAHBLAH. Like so pekchek la. Jazreel bunny found out bout the thing.She consoled me somehow. Yolande and Charlotte too. They were down there, listening to my tragic story. They too, were sharing their own tragic stories. Good time with them. Then Jazreel went and write some wordings on her SHOE. LOL. I took a photo of it. It was so blur. She used her phone to take, clear man! Cybershot phones.... HAHAH. But i cannot post it up. Cause my phone was confiscated. -.-.

    Had another talk on leadership. So shitty. -.-. All crap one. Wasting my time there. I rather go eat sia. LOL. Eat buffet. HAHA. Waited for mum to fetch me lor. Had cold war with her till night time. -.-. Reached home, bathed and eat. Watched tv until fall asleep. Suddenly, i felt someone was rampaging my room. Those door banging sounds, cupboard door banging sounds. I thought it was my father. Cause obviously, he would have found out bout my results. And, i always keep my bags in my cupboard. Maybe he knows, so trying to find my worksheets and blahblah, then wanna find where my bag was, so make my room upside down. LOL!! So i pretended to sleep, even though i already woke up. Then!? GUESS WHO CAME OUT OF MY ROOM. -.-..... WINNIE CALUBACUIB GOLA. THAT KUKUMALU. MAKE MY HEART BEAT SO FAST FOR NOTHING. SHE'S SUCHA KUKU!

    So woke up and went to my room. Looked myself at the mirror, I NEARLY FAINTED. My hair like bush liddat. Wah, cannot stand the look. I wanted to go striaghten my hair, then my dad came to my room. Talking the same stuffs. ._. He acted as if he dint know my results. Abit not like him. LOL. (Then i know he havent boil yet.) Then when he walked out of the room, i started straightening my hair. PHEW, looked much better.

    Then went and chatted with damn CALUBACUIB. LOL. Talking to her is the best thing i can do if i'm depressed. :P Talked to her till like 5 plus. Then watched tv. I watched the Channel U, 100% entertainment. LOL!!! XIAOZHU DAMN CUTE I TELL YOU. HAHAHAHHA. I cannot stop laughing. Really entertainment. After that, went down for dinner. Stupid calubacuib make me laugh again. Then went out of house to make a nuisance for awhile. HAHAHA. Need to laugh abit more.

    Went in and talked to parents lor. Lol. Talktalktalk. TALK TALK TALK. Talk finish already, asked back for my phone. She tell me must plan WHOLE JUNE HOLS. Zzzzz.... Finefinefinefine. -.-.

    No comments: