Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, May 25, 2009

    2nd post of the dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Cannot think of anything else to do. Wonder what would happen if they found out my results. Zzzzz... Dont know why everytime have to face this kind of shit zzzz. And now, it's like already the last week of school, nothing to do in school also. She don't let me stay at home. Damn wth. I NEVER DONT GO SCHOOL FOR ONCE YOU KNOW. One time exception also cannot. WHY LAH. ?!?!?!?!?! Can burst out of anger ohmygod.

    Don't know why, I JUST WANT TO CRY MAN. REALLY. I'm saying this first, this post is random. if you dont understand what shit i'm writing then forget it.

    WHY ISSIT LIKE THAT I DONT UNDERSTAND. Benjamin is my dumbo. My mother tells me that going out with him IS NOT NORMAL. I mean going out with a boy alone. YOU THINK I WANT ONE MEH? NOW BOTH OF THEM ARNT TALKING. I'M LIKE SO STUCK IN THE MIDDLE. I DONT WANT TO LOSE THIS FRIENDSHIP BETWEEN ME AND HIM JUST BECAUSE OF FION. AND I DONT WANT MY MOTHER REJECT ME GOING OUT WITH HIM JUST BECAUSE WE'RE ALONE. ITS DAMN UNFAIR OMG. It's not as if ME AND HIM got something WHAT. FUCK MAN. THIS PROVES THAT MY PARENTS STILL DONT TRUST ME OMG. I HATE THIS REALLY ALOT.

    WHAT THE FUCK CAN I DO TO FUCKING LET THEM TRUST ME. OMG. Yes, I AM 2000% sure, after they know my exam results, THEY'LL SURE GROUND ME. I'M NOT ASSUMMING. I've been leading this kind of LIFE ever since YOUNG. I'm dying.... Why.... Why are they liddat.............

    No comments: