Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, May 25, 2009

    Normal day today. Got back my results. Fucking horrible. I cannot even believed i got this kind of idiot marks. I swear i got study okay. I just don't understand why the results turned out to be so bad. Sigh. Now i cannot do anything. I smsed Fion. Walao she damn. -.-. Make me feel more horrible mygod. I cried la omg. I failed 3 subjects you know. And all those subjects i put so much fucking effort in it. Sigh. I don't want to study already la. It's seriously no use. I think i have to ren ming already.....

    But i wanna say thanks to Benjamin Yeo Chiang Pin. At least he still talked to me. ._. & cheered me up! THANKS ALOT. ALOT ALOT ALOT. Hahahaha. He still chatted with me you know. This dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumbo! x3 Luv him to the max. Took some pictures in class today. Not by me. Yolande's the culprit. HAHAHAHA.



    JAZREEL LOH. :D (L)


    They do that everytime, used to it already. GAYS. HAHAHA.


    Jonas and Charlotte. :D

    After school went amk eat with Jazreel. Haha. Ate finished followed her buy mac for her sister. Then followed her to taxi stand. Then i went home. Immediately watched Boys Over Flowers. I'm at episode 8 only. Urgh. So freaking slow right? -.-. I know i know. HAHA.


    Yesterday went thai restaurant to eat dinner. Mummy dint came along cause she wasnt feeling well. Well, stupid brother showed me some fucked up face. So i decided to take a photo of him looking damn retarded. HAHAHAHA.

    COOL HUH? Spot me. :D LOL!!



    Okay, i still don't believe why Jerry Yan and this Gu Jun Pyo look so alike mygod.



    Lol! Let me start my nonsense again, MAJOR OH MY GOD, THEY SEEM TO BE TWO SAME PEOPLE. REALLY WHAT. NO MEH!!!!???! HAHAHAHAHA. It's kinda obvious they are different people ANW. HAHA. I'm just being dramatic here. Let you guys have some laugh. You can laugh in any reasons. Laugh cause its funny, laugh cause im lame. laugh cause of something la. LOL. :D

    Yun Ji Hoo Yun Ji Hoo Yun Ji Hoo Yun Ji Hoo Yun Ji Hoo Yun Ji Hoo Yun Ji Hoo Yun Ji Hoo Yun Ji Hoo Yun Ji Hoo Yun Ji Hoo Yun Ji Hoo Yun Ji Hoo Yun Ji Hoo Yun Ji Hoo Yun Ji Hoo Yun Ji Hoo Yun Ji Hoo Yun Ji Hoo!!!! This character in the show is the bestest!!!!!! This kind of guy, already extinct on earth already la. Ohmygod man. Luv him luv him!

    No comments: