Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 24, 2009



    I seriously dint expect myself to get hoooked up on the show, Boys Over Flowers. LOL. It's i think somehow the korean version of Meteor Garden. LOL. It's like exactly the same la. Only they twisted some parts of the story. HAHA. Then there is this song in the beginning, same as the show in My Girl. LOL. I see Annabelle's blog, i see wrong. I thought the girl in the show was from My Girl. Wrong already. HAHAHA. NICE SHOW. I think i'm buying the disc. LOL. Yay me. :D

    I'm back to edit. Hahahah. Since i'm talking about the same things here, i shall just edit the same post. Hahahha. I just realised, that Gu Jun Pyo from the show seriously looks like Dao Ming Si(Jerry Yan in Meteor Garden). I've got a few screen shots i took in the show. Below!






    This is that Gu Jun Pyo you know!! My god, like identical twins x.x! I also realised, Boys Over Flowers is a conbined of Meteor Garden 1&2. AHHHH. THAT MEANS THE GU JUN PYO WILL LOSE HIS MEMORY?!?!?! -.-... Omg, no leh. I dont like that part omg. -.-. You know meteor garden 2. I watch until the part he nearly marry the extra girl, i stopped watching already. People say the ending is nice. But i dint carry on. LOL.

    AHHHHH. I LOVE BOYS OVER FLOWERS. :D

    No comments: