Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, May 23, 2009

    So tired today. Seriously, i wanna sleep now. But the thought of something made me boil like mad. Zzzzz.

    Woke up at 8plus for guitar lesson. The teacher kept making me laugh. My teeth so ugly i keep trying to hide. Then after lesson, i forgot to take my book. He ran after me just to return my book. =.=. Everyone laughed. I also dont know why. LOL.

    Returned home and played audition with coco.(nico) I'm rusting, i am damndamn noob. -.-. After that went to bathe and prepare for dance. Met jie at mrt station and off we went. Reached there around 1.15 i think. Then went Cold Storage buy drink. Stupid KLARYCE LIM SI HUI tempt me to buy chocolates. So what "chocolates makes people happy. So must buy, dance will be happier." Something liddat. ROARS. So bought la. LOL.

    I now know i'm not really cut out for Jazz movements. I'm like way better in hiphop than jazz. Jazz too slow already, i cannot take it. LOL! But it's really very nice. See jie dance, ohmygod, i can quit dancing man. -.-. Heheh. After dance, went Gym with her. We go cycle. Cycle until sweat like siao. Then we went on the threadmill. Very fast come down liao. I ran only 1.4km. LOL. We go see our weight. SHE SAY SHE LOST 5kg. -.-. But the machine not accurate, so we dont care. HAHA. Went to buy drink. Honeydew with Milk. Tastes weird, but still drinkable.





    Sent jiejie home, and she told me she going restaurant eat to celebrate her youngest sister's birthday in advance. HAHAHAHAH! Effort wasted hor. But she also told me she might not be eating. Blahblah.

    Prepared for church and headed to church. Winnie forgot to bring the keys. It was left in my mum's room. Yup, locked outside. I dint care la. Went to church round 6.10 i think. First look at those people, i dint see him. So i assummed he dint come and went up for mass. Then, i saw him. Super alot of altar servers today. LOL. I also dont know why. Alot of kids. So pray pray pray time.

    After that, waited for awhile in the church, wanna see i lucky anot. Winnie said she saw them went behind the church. LOL. So, slowly, i saw one by one of them coming out. AND YES, I THINK I SAW HIM. BUT GUESS WHAT?!?!?!!? STUPID WINNIE JUST WALKED AWAY(BACK HOME.) I COULD HAVE TAKEN A CLOSER LOOK. -.-. Stupid. I just missed by maybe a few minutes. I JUST DONT BELIEVE MY LUCK. WHAT THE HELL DID I DO WRONG LA OMG. -.-.

    Head home, feeling damn bu fu qi i tell you. I think he heard me from inside. Alot of people heard me. -.-. I think most diu lian one is winnie. She started screaming at me first. I dont know why she so scared to die. We're locked outside. I cannot even think of a way how will she get the keys. Somemore parents not at home. SO IRRITATING LA. Reached home, she said she left backdoor key at the backdoor on purpose. So, we used some bamboo stick to pull the key out. I think my hand got bruise. -.-. Still managed to pull the key out. Then we open the first door. CANNOT OPEN. It can only be opened from inside of the gate. Winnie hand small, can fit in, so she managed to open after so many failures.

    SO, we ended up at home. Safe and sound. NOW, I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. PARENTS NOT AT HOME. I SHOULD HAVE STAYED LONGER IN CHURCH RIGHT. OMG OMG OMG. -.-. I HAVE GOT TO WAIT FOR ANOTHER MONTH YOU KNOW. LIKE WHAT THE HELLLLLLLOOOOO. -.-. So so so so FED UP. SERIOUSLY LA! -.-.

    No comments: