Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, June 26, 2009

    First try out.

    I headed to the bathroom when it was nearing to 2pm.
    Bathe halfway, my phone started ringing and vibrating. -.-.
    Yolande was already reaching Kovan AHHHHH?!
    I rush rush rush. Zzzzz. So stress i tell you.
    Sigh. Prepare finished, i tried on my contacts.
    FUCKING HARD I TELL YOU. MY FUCKING EYE SO FUCKING SMALL.
    I pekchek, so i gave up. Quickly took the newspaper klaryce jie wanted.
    And ran off to heartland. I cannot run very fast.
    Cause newspaper damn heavy and idk why my slipper getting very lose.
    Wondering if my feet shrunk. HAHA. Whatever. I was damn angry.
    -.-. With everyone. I wanted to take knife stab someone already. -.-
    Dont ask me why, just very pekchek. I wanted to just stay at home cause my eyes was hurting badly.
    But whatever la! I promised Yolande that i'll pay her today for the things i bought from her blogshop.
    If i just pangseh her liddat, i might get blacklisted. NO WAY MAN.
    Finished meeting her, i went off to SengKang.
    Then, supposed to take bus to klaryce house.
    But guess what, i just missed the bus by 10seconds! URGH.
    Klaryce jie said it would take around 15minutes to the other bus comes.
    Obviously im not that mad, i went to take lrt.
    LOL, FIRST TIME TAKE. I dont stay at SengKang. I dont go sengkang.
    So obviously i dont take lrt. Still got yellow and red line wth. Make me so confused.
    I took wrong colour, LOL. Then after sometime, i managed to figure it out.
    Reached her house, i went in, greeted her parents, and i saw her friend laughing.
    LOL!!! Jie told me she laughed cause i'm taller than her. LOL.
    Somehow waited for jiejie to finish her bio homework while i'm watching bangbangtang's qingren show.
    THAT SHOW VERY NICE. HAHAHA.
    Finished, we went out for dinner. Counted as dinner la. Hahaha.
    Ate prata lmao! So funny, she said she didnt want to eat.
    In the end, she still did. :P She keep saying it's my fault.
    Tsktsk, so baddie one. Finished eating, went back to her house.
    I saw her siblings! My god, all so cute.
    HAHAHA, except for the 2nd eldest... ._. She's so so so SO fierce.
    And i mean it. No offense....... ._. I also scared of her actually. LMAO.
    HER BABY SISTER FREAKING CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
    AHHHHHHHHHHHH, i also want a sister. ): Mummy dont want born. Sigh.
    Then she 2nd youngest also very cute. HAHAHA.
    Played with them, and then slacked in her room.
    Jiejie actually managed to squeeze the contact lens to my eyes!
    WAH SHE IS A GOD. LOL!!!!!
    Her house 24hour on aircon o.o...
    Coooool, i stayed at her house till 10. LOL LAH.
    Supposed to go home at 9. But daddy dint come till 10. COOL RIGHT.
    COOL LAH. :P I felt tired already. My eyes...
    Reached home, bathed. (SO SHUANG. I feel so refreshed.)
    Now blogging. Tsktsk, not going to upload pictures. ._. Very lazy.
    I shall ask permission from Klaryce jiejie if i can grab one of her baby sister picture and post it up here. HAHA. :P
    TATA!