Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, June 26, 2009

    RIP, Michael Jackson.

    King Of Pop, passed away last night. ._.
    Awwwww, why so poor thing. He haven't even completed his last album.
    I think so, issit? LOL. I'm not really his fan, so idk. LOL.
    And H1N1, got 315cases already! And today is Friday leh.
    LOL. I only guessed that Saturday would be 265. Tsktsk.
    Its far more than what i guessed. Why the Ministry cannot extend the holidays. ):
    If it's not extended, today is the last day of holiday.
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, D: I must enjoy. LOL. You know how i enjoy?
    I go Klaryce house sleep. That's how i enjoy.
    TOMORROW IS PERFORMANCE. AHHHHHHHHHHHH. I feel like screaming my god.
    I got steps unsure, really!!! Oh Man, i'm so dead.
    Another thing! Hehehe, i've got my contact lens!
    SHANETTE HAS GOT HER CONTACT LENS AFTER SUCH A LONG TIME. (Issit long? YES DUH. LOL.)
    Yay, (: Alright alright, i shall be back to post tonight, if i'm not tired.
    Currently waiting for jiejie to blog finish her dead-for-3-days-blog. LOL!
    So, tata for now!