Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 25, 2009

    HEHE.

    The Body Shop items! They are goooooooooooooood.
    No wonder they are expensive. HAHAHA.
    You know the scrub! I feel so nice after using it. HAHA.
    I must save up monehhhhhhhh. :P
    Nehneh. Today i'm at home again.
    I think this week is the best week out of the whole of June.
    Hahaha. I WANT TO GO OUT TOMORROW.
    Klaryce Lim must chiong her homework!!! Hehehe.
    My other computer broke down. ): I cannot play audition.
    This lame laptop that i'm using, has nothing inside.
    Want to hear songs also cannot. Must go internet hear. Tsktsk.
    Saturday Saturday! Ohmygod, PERFORMANCEEEEEEEEEEEE. D:
    Walao, i seriously not prepared. I'm like, so dead.
    Others are all so much better than me, i'm the only one there that keeps making mistakes.
    What a let down. -.-. Nevermind Shanette, it would all be over soon enough.
    I'll have my surprise from Winnie when i come back.
    WINNIE, MUST GET THE SURPRISE FOR ME K.
    HAHAHAH! :P

    Updated!
    LALALA. I'm so tired. Faints faints FAINTS. Went Heartland just now.
    Saw Seph o.o, he passed me something. (:
    Then went to CK to buy my maid's stuff. I saw Ryan on the way. O-O
    He looked the same la. No difference. LOL.
    Then went to popular to get my stuffs.
    I saw Yew Fat(Whatever his name is. Yuying 2F).
    Bought finished my things, i saw Seph again. LOL.
    Shocked me. I thought he say he go home. o.o.
    He pronounce my name correctly eh!
    Hahaha, cute sia he. I ran home after that.
    LOL! VERY TIRING LEH MY GOD. For the first time, i ran out of my house to kovan within 4minutes!!!!!!
    SIAO CAN. LOL. I was perspiring cold sweat. Tsktsk.
    Now damn tired... ._. I WANT TO GO OUTTTTTTTTTTT TOMORROW. :P
    I'm watching Hannah Montana The Movie now.
    It's so cool! I luv the show!! Its so nice la.
    Leading two lives is just so hard ><
    Life's a climb. (:

    I can almost see it, that dream i'm dreaming.
    But there's a voice inside my head saying, "You'll never reach it."
    Every step i'm taking, every move i make feels, lost with no direction.
    My faith is shaking. But i, i gotta keep trying, gotta keep my head held high.
    There's always gonna be another mountain.
    I'm always gonna wanna make it move.
    Always gonna be an uphill battle, sometimes i'm gonna have to lose.
    Aint about how fast i get there, aint about whats waiting on the other sideeeeeee.
    It's the climb. (: