Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, June 24, 2009

    Honey day.

    Klaryce Lim came my house at 1plus. LOL.
    She is such a alibaba. It was raining.
    Then she tell her father's driver drive her to the start of my house road and she walked all the way down.
    =.= So, she was drenched. Not that bad, but still drenched. Hahah.
    She came to my house, main reason is to study.
    But we ended up doing alikuku stuff.
    She did study la. (: I mean, do homework. SHE GOT TONS OF HOMEWORK UNDONE.
    Goodness me. I was down there doing my tuition homework. ._.
    After awhile, she was distracted by my Teenage magazine. HAHA.
    Then, homework again. I meant her. :P After that, started random stuffs.
    Camwhoring, guitar, eat food. LOL! And we chatted tooooo~ HAHA.
    She has tuition at 5.30pm, so went left house at 4plus.
    Very wet la the floor. Grrr. Hate the floor. LOL.
    Halfway, mrs tan called to ask me the declaration form thing. Urgh.
    I don't want school! 220 swines already lehs!
    Went Heartland, she bought avocado. Dont know how it taste.
    Cause, the shop that i always buy from is not opened.
    So we toured around the whole wet market to find another shop that sells.
    Found it, bought it. Klaryce jie said it wasnt tasty. Tsktsk, wasted $3.
    She followed me buy bread for my mum. On the way, Remus spotted me. O-O
    I was shocked. I heard someone shouting my name.
    "EH, HOW COME SHANETTE DOWN HERE?" -.-
    Did i disappear from earth and went to another planet? No right.
    I live here of course i go there la. Cute sia he. Saw Jin Teck too. (:
    Bought finish, i went to buy Bubbletea. Damn mafan.
    I've got so many things to hold, somemore the bbt so cold.
    Freezing la. Walkwalkwalk, and i saw Lai Jian Ann.
    He was with another girl and his friend i dont remember what name.
    I dint want to say hi to him. But i still did in the end.
    Long time no see, say hi no harm done. (:
    But guess what he reply was, " ya ya, i saw you. "
    Tsk wtf, dao ass. -.-. LOL. Nevermind, i know he's busy entertaining the girl, so, i shall be kind.
    Forgive and forget. HAHAHHAA. Klaryce jie went tuition and i went home after that.
    The floor very slippery, cause its wet. Urgh.
    I was having difficulty walking. -.-

    OHYA, today's the 24th June. (:
    In Shanette's calender, there's this day called the Honey Day. (:
    It only started last year. 24th June 2008. 1 year already.
    Today's it's anniversary! (:
    HAPPY HONEY DAY. ;D






    All random shots. The last one, THANKS TO KLARYCE LIM. LOL!!! :P
    So ugly. -.-. But whatever, i wanted to show you how messy my bed was only.
    So ignore that idiot there holding the guitar. (: