Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, July 18, 2009

    I wished i could keep you much longer.

    Went for dance in the afternoon. Roars. My vision wasnt clear.
    Cause my fringe kept swinging to my face. Wtf. I was also very angry with myself la.
    The new steps, i totally don't know how to do. I mean the first few infront ok lo.
    But behind one, KNS KNS KNS KNS. I wanna chop my legs off ok. -.-
    Went back home and slacked. Chatted with Winnie ha ha ha. -.-.
    Then went to church. Obviously, things did not turn out the way i wanted it to.
    I GOT MY REASON OK, SO DONT ASSUME UNLESS YOU CONFIRM IT WITH ME OK.
    But Father Luke was seriously damn hilarious. He made the whole church laughed!
    When he was talking to us, his first question was: Hello everyone, do i look fresh? *Shows us a very cute smile*
    Everyone was like, uh huh. Then, he said: Of course! I just went to spa! Father aloysious also went!
    I shall cut all those church announcements and stuff.
    Then in the middle of that, he suddenly ask us, on the 4th friday of our church, what day is it?
    Everyone was like whispering or mumbling etc. He showed us the mumbling face.
    LMAO!!!!!!!! LAUGH LIKE SHIT CAN HAHAHAHA. Then announcements again.
    Then he said SPCA complained to IHM saying about some turtles or something in the church's pond.
    He was like, Excuse me, those turtles are semi aquatic animals. Our ponds, not for them to survive in. Obviously, it's not us who PUT them in. It's some people, i hope not parishioners, did it. So please, dont do it anymore. AND ANOTHER THING, i see some people throwing coins into the pond like how they do in those wishing wells. Sorry, our pond is a KOI pond not a COIN pond ok. I think those fishes inside are having a hard time with all those metals inside. So please, don't do it ok. And the kois are getting too big in size. Its also not us who PUT it in. Please don't do it. Cause they are so huge in size, i'm a afraid they might get a stroke.
    LMAO!!!!!!! Ok la. -.- I say not so interesting. But those who were present, were all laughing.
    Me too ok. I couldnt stop laughing la seriously. His smile hor was so so so funny.
    Went back home after that and auditioned awhile and bathed.
    BOF-ed after that and watched Kungfu Mahjong. THAT SHOW ALSO NICE LO.
    Old show already, but it's nice hahahaha! Quite funny at the part Ah wang went mad.
    LMAO.


    See. Fats many many. Now i got prove ok.